I'm out of this apostate site...

by ScoobySnax 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Nahhhh..................not really, reading here is far too much fun!....Inactive?....yes. A Troll?....if you say so.......a Twat?.....sometimes..........Please feed me I'm hungry.. LOL. Come on forum brothers and sisters this site goes round and around in circles, there's only so many times you can talk about "your worst meeting" "kingdom melodies I hate that I can replace rude words too" "Bill Bowen is worse/better than Ray" " the circa 1949 WT says...." "I'm outta the Borg(tm)" "Your favourite witness?.....I hated them all" and my favourite..."hello newbie, you're amongst friends here, we look forward to your posts", but don't you dare, ever ever step out of line and not tow the ex line here, after all we're the enlightened ones now and we'll trash you without any understanding/concern"........this site has become a cult in itself, agreement at the KH is called brainwashing, agreement here is applauded, unless you disagree (no dissention in the ranks allowed) and on and on...........quit the judgement of others you say you struggled hard to escape from and hated, we're all humans looking at the end of the day for answers. The sense of humour here is fantastic sometimes, but from some theres such a nasty undercurrent of hate, not nice. OK enough, anyone for a beer?>>????

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

You've said quite a mouthful Scooby.

Actually, I love hearing all the new stories and seeing all the new people that join. This site attracts all facets of JW life. We get elders, ministerial servants, pioneers, missionaries and just plain old publishers. Every one is unique and each of their experiences are unique. I rarely get tired of it.

The undercurrent of hate is actually just a few people who insist on hogging the microphone and shouting out their views.

I even enjoy the fluff threads.

By the way, what's your favorite color?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Scoob, its the only thing that keeps our meaningless existance going. Since we know we are missing out on the happiness that comes with being a JW, but are in denial, we must come here to relive our past experiences to keep us going in our daily lives. Say hi to my dead relatives when you get to the new system, k? Thanks!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Scooby said:

this site has become a cult in itself, agreement at the KH is called brainwashing, agreement here is applauded, unless you disagree (no dissention in the ranks allowed) and on and on

People on this Website have the FREEDOM to agree or disagree with whatever anyone says or does. And if some people get upset at another person, NO ONE is required to Shun their own Family and Friends (unlike the Watchtower Society).

Scooby said:

quit the judgement of others you say you struggled hard to escape from and hated, we're all humans looking at the end of the day for answers. The sense of humour here is fantastic sometimes, but from some theres such a nasty undercurrent of hate, not nice.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I myself do not hate anyone. I hate the evil, the sin, the wickedness, the lies, and the slander that people do.

By the way, here is a Thread I thought you would be interested in: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37330&site=3

Also, you might be interested in this Thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37476&site=3

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Tch Tch..........R.T......like I said. Dutchie, (swallowing my mouthful) I don't get tired of new ones either, and I agree a few like to hog that mike, were they the ex mic handlers at the WT study who have a point to prove??? Scooby---of the fluff post----Snax

• heathen
    heathen

I have a beer and can say yes there is brainwashing involved in religion .I find this site to be a diversified group and can't say I agree with everything that is said but I have had experiences with the JW and understand why people are getting disillusioned .If the WT applied to the UN for membership as being said here ,this would definately put them up for hypocrisy to say the least.As far as the child molestation ,I have never heard of the problem amongst the JW and it could be due to the secrecy that is being talked about on this forum.I can say the people that post around here give us something to ponder at times but I wouldn't be too eager to say all of it is fact.you are right though to say it is mostly anti JW sentiment voiced .

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Un-disfellowshipped, don't think you read my post before you blasted off, I'm all for the freedom like I said, but what I was saying is that it sort of stops short on this forum if you don't follow the official line here, yes you can say it, but you'll get trashed for it...... do you get me??!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi Scooby,

Yeah, I know what you mean, I've seen some "Flame Wars" and I've seen people get trashed.

But, that's all part of Freedom of Speech (however, if it crosses over to slander, then that's gone too far).

I don't like Flame Wars, and I don't like to see people get trashed and cursed at and called names (except, well, J.R. Brown and Ted Jaracz deserve whatever names they get on this Board ).

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Freedom includes freedom to trash - if people here agree to trash when it comes to jwism, it's because their understanding is that it's so trashable - the wts cannot sustain intelligent debate, so arguments that contradict do get a foothold here - being affected by truth is simply a part of hypocracy. I wish more jws did post here, and drink other drinks - like christians can. " and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them"

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Freedom here includes freedom to trash..........oh ok, thats alright then. Paduan, I don't get your post,but I've slung the beer out, I'll have what you're on..... "and they continued to post, yet Scooby still no understood oh Paduan...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit