the sweetest thing

by forgetmenot 24 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

My baby stayed with me all night on an uncomfortable chair while I was in the hospital. He wouldn't leave my side, didn't even go to work while I was sick, he took care of me instead.

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

My sister once sent me a card that said "Beauty: Life's beauty is here for all our eyes to see." On the inside she wrote..."look in the mirror and you'll see it too."

But I still think some of the nicest things someone has done/said to me is a nice smile (that you can feel down into your soul) and an "I love you." Now that I'm at college I don't get to see the people who say "I love you" and mean it. I miss it.

• troucul
    troucul

I had two women say I was an 'interesting person'...i guess that's sweet...

a side note, one thing i've learned is that women don't like guys who are sweet...i'm beginning to believe they like cold hearted, introverted guys...believe me, i found out the hard way. I think women do prefer 'Red Dragon'

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Troucel,

"a side note, one thing i've learned is that women don't like guys who are sweet...i'm beginning to believe they like cold hearted, introverted guys...believe me, i found out the hard way. I think women do prefer 'Red Dragon' "

Woman like a controlling man, but do not like being controlled. We like to feel nurtured and taken care of, but with respect and treated as an equal....at least I do.

• troucul
    troucul

i'm going to be controlling by shutting my mouth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit