Not Everyone Celebrates Halloween!

by BeautifulGarbage 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

What's funny in an ironic sorta way - how these diehard Christians think everyone should have their "insight" into whatever it is they are against (JW and holidays) yet refuse to listen to issues that has much more impact upon the child...hum, like pedophiles running amuck.

Give me a break, Auntie. But you summed it up...her life has been one big indoctrination. Might as well save your breath for more important things. Just my thought.

Granny; who doesn't like seeing kids eating so much candy, but oh boy! what fun is had by all!

• Undecided
    Undecided

I don't celebrate it, other than give candy to the kids that come by trick or treating. Sometimes the kids will have a pumpkin or the like on my poarch, I don't mind. I'm just not much of a celebrator of holidays. I noticed my brother had a plastic pumpkin with a light in it in his front yard, mainly to agravate the JWs I think. If you like to celebrate it have fun!

Ken P.

• SYN
    SYN

If a bunch of kids in SA were to go up to some stranger's house wearing bedsheets and say "TRICK OR TREAT!", they'd probably get arrested. Nobody really does the Halloween thing here *sigh*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit