just for the jws

by A Paduan 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I've been looking after a young man, raised as a jw, who is being involuntarily treated after being found sacrificing animals to jehovah to hasten "the end" and kill all of the worldly people. He had tied up a dog and machetyed it, though it wasn't dead by the time the police were called about the noise.

Good work watchtower - we really need ya.

paduan

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

dude...i think the kid was already screwed up due to a chemical imbalance of his brain or something.

the jw's had a little to do with it.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I can't help but wonder about how that happens

• derrickb007
    derrickb007

Hold on just a sec! Don't be to hasty to believe everything that is told you without doing research to make sure it is true.

I was a Jehovah's Witness for 30 years and am getting ready to leave the organization for scriptural reasons. This religion would tolerate no such thing or promote such a thing. As a matter of fact, such an individual would be seriously reproved, and if baptised, would be disfellowshipped for doing such things.

I do believe your friend needs some help from a medical level. I'm not saying this to be mean, but it sounds pretty serious if he is doing these things.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Paduan,

There is something seriously wrong with this kid. How old is he? When you say "involuntarily treated", what does that mean? Is he in a psych ward? If not, I would put him there.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have to agree with others. For once I think the dubs are free of guilt on this one. If he had hooked up with islamists he'd be hacking puppies for Allah and carrying out a jihad on lost pets everywhere.

This kid really really needs help!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

As much as i dislkie the jw's -they never do things like that. This young man has become psychotic and delusinal and i hope he is in a hospital where he can't hurt any one or thing. Repeat-JW don't do animal scarafice. Was in all my life and still occ go-am 47. When jw become psychotic however, they at times tend to read stuff in the bible and take it seriously and that is what this young man may be doing. Because the jewish nation did animmla scariice -welll he may be getting all mentally confused.

Get him some help..

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Yes, involuntarily treated means just that, medically treated whether you want it or not - how could twenty years of sole parenting by a rabid jw father not pressure and trigger such a problem in a vulnerable human?

• hippikon
    hippikon

...i think the kid was already screwed up due to a chemical imbalance of his brain or something.

the jw's had a little to do with it.

But I would like to know why kooks like that are attracted to such a kooky religion?

• Solace
    Solace

Please get him some serious help before he becomes one of the governing body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit