Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol i woke this morning to find more fun 😎

i have zero guilt for posting this. It wasnt even a "PM" in the sense thay ANYTHING private was said. The clown just asked ME questions about MY time at bethel, and frankly doubted i was there. Now he knows i was. None of that is personal in the least 😇.

Poor guy now has to live with the public shame of ....... Well....nothing. Absolutely no shame. No disgrace. No anxiety. No fear. Nothing at all negative because i shared a little bethel knowledge. And if i can get my pics to post i was going to share pics of my laundry nets and some random bethel documents.. I will try again later.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

But it does reveal your lack of comprehension.

Not only that, but it is a "heads up" . Who could dare to trust a Judas like that again, in the least, with anything private at all. It reveals to me (as I am sure to any thinking person,) the worth of the man.--And that's no song.

(Do not jump to conclusions again cofty, I am not implying that you can think)

• stillin
    stillin

Morph, you could probably have left out the reference to the fisher-of-men. But, no harm, no foul.

Fish, you should try changing your bait.

I'm enjoying this thread. Thanks for sharing, Morph.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

But, no harm, no foul.

"No harm, no foul.." TO YOU! It is not for YOU to decide.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

😂😂😂😂 its the gift that keeps giving....

unless its private information that morpheous worked in the bethel lanundry and that steve edleman was the overseer, theres no harm.

unless its private that morpheous lived in 124 comumbia heights room 624, no harm done.

unless its private that morpheous ate lunch in the bossert most days (along with the rest of the laundry boys) no harm done.

stop being so sensative and enjoy the conversation/memories. You got EXACTLY what you wanted, fisherperson

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

For all of you morons on this thread that cannot read, let alone think, my name in this Forum is:Fisherman.

F I S H E R M A N

• stillin
    stillin
    I'm looking for a forum where people are as smart as I am.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Well im not assuming you are "man" therefore i shall continue to refer to you as "fisherperson". Gender neutrality is preudent given your avatar. You may also be transgendered, we havnt discussed that yet....
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

.....smart as I am

That is hard. Most, you will find are smarter than you.

• stillin
    stillin
    Right over your head, Phish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit