Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Hey relax. There's no need to insult everyone.

You relax. A PM is a private message. If I wanted the message over the internet I would not have sent a PM. Lets look into things that you consider private berry and your PM with others and lets broadcast them. Sure we will find very interesting too.

I am not insulting everyone. I am responding to offensive posts. I am surprised that even you find nothing offensive with broadcasting a private message. And no one has come to my defense.

• Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige
    My comment was not solely related to this thread, nor solely to you, PHISHERPERSON, although I can see how you got that. I wish you peace at heart. Again, I would like to thank you all for your comments as I find them all very helpful in my understanding.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

PHISHERPERSON,.....as I find them all very helpful in my understanding -MJB

You have to learn how to think first, besides that, any human being understands privacy. Either you do not, or you are a phony. You are full of bolony. You insult me and then you wish me peace of heart.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Dont you get it mary?!?!? How many floor there are in the towers residence building is PERSONAL to fisherperson! Personal!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
  • Village Idiot
  • Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige
    It is merely a reflection of that which you put out.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Fisherman: all I did was quote you. Word for word.

Repetition for emphasis.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    We encourage "OMT" as referance to the Thunderer specifically instead of the more generic "omg" which could refer to any god, even the desert god. Or mars. Or marduk. Etc etc....
  • steve2
    steve2

If I pm another poster, I don't expect them to put it into a thread - unless they clear it with me first. And I certainly wouldn't put anything pm'ed to me in a thread without clearing it first with the sender.

Whether you agree with Fisherman or not on the comments he has made on other threads should have no bearing on whether you think it is okay to take the contents of a pm and place them on a thread.

Whether Fisherman is or isn't being overly sensitive depends I guess on your views on this matter. BTW, I do not share Fisherman's views raised in the recent thread on the ex-Bethelite - in fact, I thought he used rude language and belittled others.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Fisherman: all I did was quote you. Word for word.

You did not come to my defense. Anyone with common sense and decency understands that it is not proper to broadcast a PM. You should have seen it and shown your disapproval.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit