what you boys think about the vatican decision?

by comforter 19 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

vatican decided to strike down us bishop deecision about how too handle pedophiliac priests. what yall boys think bout that?

• proplog2
    proplog2

Once again the Catholics are right. The Catholics are not concerned with popular notions but with time tested principles. At the present time of hysteria many courts and local governments have passed laws which infringe on the rights of the accused in the case of molestation. You can say that it is worth it to put innocent men behind bars to save one child. But what about the children that suffer because their falsely accused father plea bargains because he cant afford the specialized attorneyes that charge high fees to defend accused molesters.

The Catholic Church is right in repudiating those bishops who cave in to the current legal fads that surround child molestation cases.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Good,

the rationale is to address it properly and not to be roped into leading a pack. The American 'reaction' is not clear enough about correct procedures - it's still on the table, not rejected out of hand.

Meanwhile comforter, how's that list of known paedophiles that are this morning knocking on doors - bearing gifts of the fruitage of their spirit.

paduan

Edited by - a paduan on 18 October 2002 16:58:20

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

"Boys"?!!!!!

• butalbee
    butalbee

I'm thinking about what to have for dinner tonight.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

No time to think about your puerile questions, Dunsscot. After all, I'm absolutely reeling from the legal assault on me brought about by your threats to me on behalf of the WBTS - NOT

• comforter
    comforter

proplog

i not sure catholics show enough concern for molested children. we need to hear a little bit more from vatican.

dutchie

the nameless one is used to hanging out with good ol boys. jest think of "boys" as a geeneric term.

butal

what dinner got to do with the vatican?

steph

cant say we did not tell you so. LOL.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You're full of s***, as usual, Duns. Thanks to you, the whole lot is now up. I've decided that you must really be an apostate working for our cause. After all, you are such an effective weapon in the ex-JWs arsenal.

• comforter
    comforter

steph

you wont say dat when the wts come after you. and methanks you need to get outta the policing business. the nameless one done run circles round you. you wrongly think the nameless one is dunscot. you believe the nameless one a ex jw. wrong again. wanna make another mistaken guess? let see. next you gonna think i's a man.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Is that the jws I hear at the door right now? Better not let the kids out the front in case one of them starts perving at them - and that's trusting the gb that there's only one among the two of them.

"No thanks guys, we've heard about Jesus an' all, and the others in the street have too - I've talked about it with them myself - best you go where the need is greater, where there's no children, the kingdom already belongs to such as them - bye now"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit