Girls if you're internet dating and want an idea for a good profile this one got me 137 messages in less than 24hours

by KateWild 23 Replies latest social relationships

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader
    POF creeped me out although my friend met her husband of that site. I have tried other online dating services but just don't like that method. It's fun for a while with all of the attention but then it gets overwhelming for me. I did date a nice guy for several months but distance and his weird schedule were a problem. I don't know if I could stand to read the responses to your fake ad Kate lol
  • Listener
    Listener

This is not advice, it's stupidity. Do you realize the danger you are putting yourself in?

If there is anything at all remotely beneficial from this, it is that, if the same guy responds to your other profile and this one then you know immediately to run the other way.

• baltar447
    baltar447
    Hate to burst your bubble, Kate. But pretty much being an average woman on a dating site is guaranteed you're going to get blown up with messages. It means nothing more than the fact that guys want to get laid, are stupid, and it takes hardly any effort to message women.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Ok you sensible people, I see what you're saying. I was just having fun. Some really intelligent guys contacted me too and thought it was funny.

But I will put my sensible hat on and be safer

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit