Girls if you're internet dating and want an idea for a good profile this one got me 137 messages in less than 24hours

by KateWild 23 Replies latest social relationships

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hi there guys,

Yes I do like having fun. I am am very fun loving and can have fun everyday if you like.

I am retired now I have 16 kids to 16 different dads. I live alone as the youngest one who is 16 has just had a baby and has her own place two doors from me. Generally I watch Jeremy Kyle all day in my pyjamas and slippers and rollers. I enjoy going on nights out with my mates and I wear fake tan, fake hair extensions and fake nails, I believe a woman has to make that kind of effort. I am not a heavy drinker, I only have one a night. That's one bottle of wine.

I am not looking for any commitment so if you like one night stands that's ok with me, but if you don't want any more kids use a condom as I am trying to get pregnant right now, I am a bit skint on a weekly basis and having another child would relieve some of the financial hardship I am experiencing at the moment. I have had chlamydia and gonorrhea a few times but they cleared up quite quickly with medication, but I have never had aids or syphilis.

I am looking for a guy who just wants my company, I will cook for you if you come round I have a nice clean place. But you have to like having fun. If you have a busy life style that's ok I will see you as often as you want to have fun, or just the once. Also if you don't want to meet up with me but want a more detailed photo, I have whatsapp and kik and can send you any type of photo you like.

I am online all the time so if you message me I will always get back to you. if you can't sleep contact me any hour I have alerts on my phone that will wake me. Lastly if your married that's okay with me. I can be discreet I know and understand you need a caring woman to fulfil your needs and I am available daily and through the night to be there for you.

So if you want some fun send me a message

Love Sam xx

First Date

My place.......I can cook you a meal or we can just have fun and a drink, whatever you like

• KateWild
    KateWild

So girls feel free to get some ideas from me lol

I have a serious profile too just wanted to wind up a few dumbshits lol

Kate xx

• RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper

Awesome

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Thanks Redpillpopper xx
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    fun loving is another way of saying up for it.
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    Yes Malc there is internet dating speak lol xx
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i'm on pof lol
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    You got me onto it last year lol Malc you crazy boy xx
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    kate--pm me your pof username and i'll look you up.
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    SweetySam is my user anyone feel free to pm me here or there lol xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit