Pioneer school in 1000 words

by oppostate 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

I wonder what is the purpose of the photo? Is it an act of calm defiance to signal to the Russian powers that the Watchtower cannot be stopped? Or as photographic evidence to others in the organization that the preaching work is being carried out? I have never before seen a photo like this - and am left thinking it may not necessarily be sanctioned by the GB - it potentially could put the organization at greater risk in Russia. It is also naive for individual Witnesses to cover their faces when Russia is known for its blanket oppression and has less interest in targeting specific individuals than in closing down groups.

This could backfire against the organization in crazy ways if it is construed an act of defiance.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Ooops...now you know what I look like. I'm on the Top row, and the fifth person.
  • jws
    jws

It looks like the Unknown Comic's family reunion.

Well, I can't see all of the bodies, but I was lead to believe (from the internet) that all Russian ladies were hot babes. :)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Haha...faceless drones indeed....
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    I am not saying in a normal line of thinking they should be showing their faces, but within the borganization this type of behavior (hiding oneself) is unheard of. Am I missing something? Why take the pic at all...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit