APOSTACY IS WORKING

by hamptonite21 19 Replies latest jw friends

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Two weeks ago all sunday meetings were cancelled in the shirley area here on Longisland NY. A elder meeting was held with the Co. My Aunt a jdub has informed me that all 4 congregations have had over 7 disfellowshippings in the past month and about 2 dozen since the beginning of the year. It seems that many of the Youth are having sex and allowed to do what ever they want. Most of these young Jdubs have Elders for parents. They are disbanning one congregation and forming three new ones with different names. Add'l a well know elder was disfellowshipped for apostacey. Almost his entire bookstudy has stopped going to meetings, and attendance in the cong is about 60% ratio to each publisher. Just a little fun fact for ya! I wonder if this is a trend?

Edited by - hamptonite21 on 17 October 2002 17:53:45

Edited by - hamptonite21 on 17 October 2002 18:0:0

• hamptonite21
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Wow! It seems like these particular JW's have grown weary of working for the , ahem, "faithful slave". So the organization is taking draconian measures to remind everyone who's in control, LOL.

I'd never heard of the "Shirley" area of Long Island. Is it anywhere near Babylon, Long Island??

The loyal JW's are either wondering what's going on, or else they must be glad that Jehovah through his holy spirit is "sifting out" the riffraff even if it means the numbers go down, down, down.

• Shakita
    Shakita

And, for that ONE Sunday, they all got to sleep late, kids got to watch nickelodeon, read the sunday funnies, and live life like REAL PEOPLE! What a blessing from Jehovah!

Mrs. Shakita

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Babylon is about 10miles from shirley.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hamptonite -- that's interesting. Jehovah's NAME PEOPLE in such trouble so close to Babylon!! (LOL) Shirley you must be jesting. (ducking)

• nancee park
    nancee park

Do you suppose they heard Pat Garza says Ted Jarasc of the Governing Body molested her when he was a District Overseer in Los Angeles?

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Nancee park, I doubt that!

• wednesday
    wednesday

We had a similar incident in 80's at bonham tx. apostates took over the hall(actually took possesion), and society had to remove entire elder body and send in people. All of us (including me at time) helped build an much bigger and better KH . It was very nice with pond and all in front. looked sort of like the assembly site in denton Tx.It was quite the talk around here for some time.

• Satanus
    Satanus

As the love of the greater number cools off, it's a sign that the end is really, really, really close. Honest.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit