help! my son is going to the th. night meeting...

by kaykay_mp 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

A Paduan--

rotflmao!!

keep 'em comin'

kaykay_mp

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

{{{{{{{Kaykay}}}}}}

It's all just coming down at you at once. Hang in there girl. I like your spunk.

Love,

Cicatrix

• Buster
    Buster

Absolutely Not. Don't you folks remember watching some poor 2-yr-old, up way past bedtime, or hungry, or some other 2-yr-oldster's malady, getting carried back to the bathrooms for a bit of un-spared, child-saving rod? I'ld bet your mother would love to show off just how she can exercise discipline for which you, the non-dub, doesn't understand the need.

There is nothing there for a 2-yr-old. Maybe it is benign, just a grandmother wanting to show off a grandchild. But now way in hell would I let a child that could not speak or stand up for himself in that hell hole.

An older child I would handle differently.

If your mother wants to spend time with the child so badly, let her skip a head-nodding indoctrination session for one night.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I vote A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember being that 2 yr old child. This is not a good experience and could be tramatic!!!!

Get a babysitter and get some alone time if you need it!!!! Just don't take a child in the middle of a war!! That is what they teach, fear!!!!!!

Jes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit