Jesus Christ explains the particle used in my cosmology theory using parables in the bible.

by Aleon 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

Aleon, I read your paper. First, you make a grave mistake by using the word "theory". A theory is supported by observable evidence, experiment and has predictive capability shown to be true. You have none of that.

You also don't have a hypothesis. A hypothesis has at the very minimum fasifiability. You've provided none of that. At best, you have an undeveloped idea.

Another problem is your use of false equivalency. You are attempting to equate your ideas with Einstein's ideas on relativity.His ideas started as hypothesis, showed predictive power and were proven by experiment and observations hundreds of times over.

So far, you've provided your ideas with no way to verify or test them, no predictive ability, etc., and only an attempt at a false equivalency and insult to others intelligence to defend them.

What exactly, given the facts, do you think you have?

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

Aleon,

See? I didn't make up the definition for what a theory is. Viviane has stated exactly the same thing I did, but in different words. Your idea that I make up my own rules for what is the accepted scientific method is absurd!

Applause for Viviane for making the voice of logic heard!

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

Aleon, I was about to respond to you and point out a number of problems with how you responded to my suggestion to get your works peer reviewed. However, Viviane already hit the points better than I could have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit