Jesus Christ explains the particle used in my cosmology theory using parables in the bible.

by Aleon 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• marmot
    marmot
    You and Lars (or LorenzoWhatever) should get together and make crazy babies.
  • cofty
    cofty
    Bollocks
  • Aleon
    Aleon

As for the zip file, its so that the PDF doesnt directly open in peoples web browsers. However if you want a PDF without the zip you can grab it from here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/522583

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Awe shucks! And here I thought a mustard seed was a mustard seed, dough was dough and a pearl was a pearl.

Why you gotta go and make things so complimicated? You and Jaewook should hook up to collaborate on more poppy cock!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To use a quote out of the bible as a means to support scientifically acquired knowledge is being bit disingenuous dont you think ?

Could have anyone in ancient times made that same proclamation as spoken supposedly by Jesus ?

Of course there's nothing astonishing unique in that statement.

• Aleon
    Aleon

You people hate too much. Is it that you're afraid my theory is too difficult to handle for you? Who wouldn't want to learn how the universe works? Einstein's theory of relativity also is a logical deduction. They cannot actually proof it. And his theory lacks a gravity particle. I'll guarantee you the cosmology theory I wrote is a real eye opener but if all you can do is argue without seeing then there is no point for me to argue any further.

• marmot
    marmot
    Don't let the door smack your ass on the way out.
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

I read your article. You should so totally submit that for peer review to the scientific community and publishing. No, really. Seriously. If you have a theory that could upend what we know about cosmology, without needing mathematics, and clarifies all phenomena without the need to learn the cosmology theory, definitely submit it for peer review to the scientific community. If I was sitting on a possible answer to some of the greatest mysteries (and maybe pick up about 1/2 dozen Nobel Prizes in the process) I would not hesitate one minute. And, if you don't want fame, the benefits to mankind would be immense.

At the very least, if your quest is for truth and intellectual integrity, scientific peer review will help you determine if your theory and ideas are sound and have merit...or not.

Aleon - Einstein's theory of relativity also is a logical deduction. They cannot actually proof it.

Both Special and General relativity have been well-tested and validated by experiments and observations.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Sorry if I seem disrespectful, but your target audience to publicize your book has already been inflicted by many pains because of those who think they have a unique spin on the bible. And yes, I humbly admit that your theory is too difficult for me to... "handle".
  • Heaven
    Heaven

I'm suspect of any theory that has a foundation of the Bible or attempting to prove the Bible due to the Bible's error riddled content. Ancient desert dwellers had no idea of how the universe worked and this is crystal clear in their writings within said holy book, starting in Genesis.

It hasn't worked for archeology either, it's actually worked against it. They had to stop doing that because they found their information was incorrect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit