New JW web site tackles tough issues

by watchman 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Yeah, the address is listed in Downtown Toronto, which is either primarily the 416 or the new 647 area code, yet he lists the Georgetown Bethel phone number in the 905 area code which covers the periphery of the GTA. (along with 289 now).

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I just spent about 30 minutes parusing the site. Just another JW apologist site IMHO. I want my 30 minutes back, as I found nothing new or refreshing about it.

Anton

• wednesday
    wednesday

I just visited this site and read some of the ? from readers . the author is assuming a prophet like stance in that he feels it is his duty to open this site and help people who are reading negavtive stuff about the WT on the internet. I have never seen JW work like this-they would not commission him to do this. He'll end up DF for doing this if he continues. Just my thought.

wednesday

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Here is what about 10 miutes worth of searches on Google came up with:

First, here is what the phone number yielded:

National Office

Mark Ruge, Director, Public Information (Canada)

P.O. Box 4100, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada L7G 4Y4

Phone: (905) 873-4100; Toll-Free: (888) 301-4259; Fax: (905) 873-4511

E-mail: [email protected] <mailto: [email protected]>

Web Site: www.jw-media.org < http://www.jw-media.org>; or www.watchtower.org < http://www.watchtower.org>;

The physical address on the domain registartion is a drop box with no real address, as I found on a website debunking some fraudulent adult businesess. I posted the link along with pertinant copied text that references the address. Seems the UN ain't the only harlot the WTBTS has been hanging out with, look who one of their virtual neighbors is. Isn't there something about bad asociations somehere ..... ?

www.chatropolis.com/Businessopps.html

Naughtymail is also known as Python Media with a drop box located at;

115 Front St. E.

PO Box 402 Toronto, ON M5A 4P7 CA

This is not a physical address but they want checks sent there.

I'm not done playing sleuth yet, I'm gonna keep digging.

Anton

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

When an angel of the Lord adresses people for a message, firstly it's "Do not fear".

On that site, the burning building and dead people on the ground greeting is a bit of a giveaway to who's behind it - an apocalyptic who's real truth has become too disturbing to accept, so everyone else had better watch out for that beast-god-tyrant - you know, the one that might be going to get Themselves.

paduan

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

[brown] How's this sentence from the website.

Lesson 1 wts - how to cover the truth without lying.

" Furthermore, it is generally accepted among all members of the Christian congregation that the Watchtower is the sole channel of spiritual instruction for all of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide"

• watchman
    watchman

Thanks for your interest.

• jack2
    jack2

I'll be checking the site further too - and one thing the guy hit on that I have personally felt needs more discussion is the possibilty that indeed much of what the WTS applies to the past with regard to the Master and his slaves will really take place in the future. Of course, I am not convinced that the 'slave' is necessarily associated with the WTS as the jws claim. So such a topic may be moot anyway, but it makes for interesting discussion even within the framework of jw teaching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit