New JW web site tackles tough issues

by watchman 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• watchman
    watchman

Site dicusses Silentlambs, NGO, 1914, and other topics, offering fresh biblical perspective

http://www.e-watchman.com/index.html

• AlanF
    AlanF

On a five minute browse, it looks to me very interesting.

Of course, JWs will immediately peg it as an apostate site, one whose only purpose is to tear down their "spiritual paradise".

AlanF

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Actually, if it is openly and honestly discussing these issues, I have no doubt it will end up being an apostate site.

The stronger argument usually wins.

• Brummie
    Brummie

after 5 mins browsing it seems to me to be another guy tring to take a drink out of wells without water.

There is no justification for trying to make out that God is behind the Watchtower yet he is going to judge it regardless like he did Israel. I could be wrong but this seems to be the thread on that Url. Are you saying that Jah favours the WTS somehow but will judge it and restore it? Or have I misunderstood in my browsing effort. It doesnt seem to be tackling tough issues either, as regarding being refreshing its just same ole same ole.

It is clear from the outset that Jah was never with the WT society, the WT origins (Christ return in 1874 etc) are as false as the men that continue to run it, God has never supported a false prophet like the WT or a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Brummie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This is indeed a very interesting and certainly not typical JW site.

Here's a recent exchange:

To

: [email protected]

Subject: Re: Question for the Watchman

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:20:28 -0400
    >
    > question: Some people say the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is a false
    > prophet. Can you give me an example of ONE Watchtower prophecy - in other
    > words, a prediction that the Watchtower has made anytime since Russell
    > started the Bible Students - that came true WHEN expected and AS
    > expected?

No.

The Watchman

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 17 October 2002 11:39:56

• daytripper
    daytripper

Just curious why the owner of this site lists his telephone number as the number of the Canadian office of the Watchtower:

Domain name: e-watchman.com

Registrant Contact:

Walter Reyes ( [email protected])
    905-873-4100
    115 Front St. E. Suite #192
    Toronto, ON M5A-4S6
    CA

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Whoever is running this site has been well indoctrinated in the stench of the WBTS's win/win spin on relevant questions......consider their response to the question " Do the Witnesses have the TRUTH?"

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Coincidentally, I asked my wife that very question just yesterday, Nathan. She, too, could not come up with an answer. (I specifically prohibited anything invisible, it had to be verifiable).

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

This site is just like the "Questions from the readers" section in the watchtower. These are questions not made up by ordinary people, they are questions that the WTS wants to put there "SPIN" on. If anything, this looks like the newest way the WTS plans to deceive people. I especially like their answer on the UN-NGO stuff. "Oh its a shame that WTS was part of the UN for a while. Yeah we know that we have said that they are Satans Org, But that doesn't make us hypocritical and liars. We still have the Troof". Who do these people think they are? I better go get my boots, cause i think that the internet is starting to fill up with WTS BULLSH*T....

• joenobody
    joenobody

Now we know where YouKnow has been - getting his site up!
     In all seriousness, has anyone investigated the domain registration a little further? Seems awfully strange...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit