Upcoming JW Court Case in Hull/Aylmer, Quebec, Can

by ESTEE 13 Replies latest social current

• Scully
    Scully

Estee,

You didn't mention whether Sylvie is DFd or DAd, but just in case she is, it would also be a good idea to print out the scans of the August 2002 Kingdom Ministry with the articles about shunning. It shows - beyond a reasonable doubt - that JWs are commanded by the WTS to practice religious intolerance toward people who leave the religion.

The scans are available somewhere on this site, but I wasn't able to find them. If she is able to e-mail me, I'll be happy to send the jpg files I have on my computer. I'm off to work now, so I won't be able to send them until tomorrow at the earliest.

Love, Scully

• rei
    rei

I've lived in Aylmer Que a few years ago and used to go to the 'Greenpark'? congregation, it was the only English speaking hall serving Aylmer Quebec in fact my family still goes to that hall. Good luck with all your endeavors to help your friend Sylvie! It's a shame the WTS keeps families apart the way they do.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for your wonderful words of encouragement and support!!!

I have the BEST News!!!!!!!

Read what Sylvie says:

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=128637&messageid=1037808671

Love ya!

Sis,

ESTEE

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Glad she finally gets to see the grandkids

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit