Pinpoint a Pedophile

by silentlambs 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Don't start again Steven!

Thanks for all your hard work silentlambs, that websight will surely help a lot of people, I hope so.

Venice

• TR
    TR

Fred,

It must be difficult functioning like this:

Please do us all a favor and pull your head out.

TR

• Legaleagle2000
    Legaleagle2000

Stephen,

First, my comment was directed at Fred Hall whos indecency is discusting. That was my first post, so I may have inadvertantly posted it wrong. If that's the case, I'm sorry you thought I was speaking to you.

I believe you misunderstand my position on this matter. First, I'm not only totally against the Society's position on this matter, but I've also gone to the DA to ask that an investigation be launched into the criminal activities of those who would protect these pedophiles. I've been forced to move constantly to keep from having myself & my family hurt.

"In good standing" means that no one has managed to run me out of town yet- disfellowship me which would silence my voice. Unlike Bill Bowen, who so bravely came forward, I have chosen not to reveal myself because when your df'd not even the witnesses will listen to you. If I can't have my voice, then I cannot warn others. Unlike others, I certainly don't believe that all will be destroyed if your not JW- as a matter of fact, I truly believe that simply believing that you're better than anyone else means your not.

I agree with everything you say in your last paragraph- I have little use for an organization that preaches its better than anyone else. I also firmly believe God is the one who choses, and if anyone-including his so called Spokesperson here on earth says otherswise, they are evil.

I am fighting this every way I know how- through articles, the law, you name it. I myself was a victim- in many more ways than I care to discuss.

So If you thought I was in anyway disagreeing with you, I'm sorry. It was Fred Hall I was aiming at: a man who aligns himself so firmly with an organization that he loses his own sight, and will attempt to destroy anyone who tries to bring out the true facts. He is the Company Man I'm speaking of.

Legal.

• MDS
    MDS

Welcome to the "Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Board"!

As a JW in good standing for over 40 years, I can tell you that not only are you NOT defending Jehovah's name by belittling those who have been victimized by "wolves" within the organization, but you are denying the prophecies within the Bible that fortell these things occuring.

There are several of us here that believe the Bible and prophecy, does play an important part in our understanding an upcoming, impending, important "cleansing" process for all of Jehovah's Witnesses as a nation. I was wondering if you could share some of your thoughts and a particular Bible prophecy or two, that you personally feel, sheds light on this terrific situation. Prophecies that you feel have a bearing or will undergo fulfillment...Your opinion on the mattter.

Thanks in advance.

MDS

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Venice......

you didn't notice me biting my tougue.....
    I swear I was.........

I promise I will behave........

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Legal.

I ca apprecaite teying to warn others.......but really.....its a choice we al must make where we stand......you can say the END justify the means...But really I dont see it........either you are in or your out...........

when the ark door shut ..it was well shut!

I dont know what postion of the society you are not against....perhaps you should do some more invvestigaion on your own into..their corruptness as an organization......

why would you want to put your name to that

whether anyone listens to you or not..isnt the point ... stand in the mud and let others know its dirty there.............if they cant see mud your not going to convince them

toodles!
    S

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

bringing this back up, if you have the opportunity checkout the latest story on the victims page. it is horrendous. one additional comment when the pedophile had charges pressed against him, he called the victims father and said she was exaggerating the story. Why? the pedophile stated he did not start having sex with her until she was five years of age not four. this man was recently welcomed back to the congregation with hugs and love from from all the "friends" in his congregation. he has molested at least six children......

experiences like this will never make the yearbook, yet it certainly gives pause to the thought that jw's do not protect pedophiles.

• mommy
    mommy

Silentlambs,
    Thank you so much for making us aware of the update. I saw the page, and it is just awful. I was halfway through it and had to stop. The pain all these people have endured is just trampled on when we hear what happens to the accused. Thank you for remaining diligent in this effort, my prayers are with you
    Legal,
    I have spoken to you in chat, and want to officially welcome you to the board! I look forward to your future comments.
    Mds,
    Just another shining example of you not giving a rats *** about anyone on the board. If someone says the "key" words you are buddy buddy wanting to make a sale of your report. Not once have I seen you comment on anything that does not effect you and your mission. But I guess that is a good thing for a salesman like yourself.
    wendy

• waiting
    waiting

Hello MDS,

I was wondering if you could share some of your thoughts and a particular Bible prophecy or two, that you personally feel, sheds light on this terrific situation. - mds

May I ask what you think is terrific about the situation of children being raped/molested behind the closed doors of a religious organization?

waiting

• mommy
    mommy

Waiting,
    I am pretty sure that mds didn't even see the post by silentlambs, his reply was to legal. Me thinks he does a quick scan of posts, finds one or two "key" words and only speaks to those he thinks he can convert. And it is a shame really to do it here on this topic. I just shows us as I have said before...He bringsnothing to this discussion board, but his own selfish pursuits.
    Sadly we are taking away from the real reason of this thread.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit