No Questions, No Answers!

by bjc2012 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

NO QUESTIONS, NO ANSWERS

DIVINE TRUTH, THE QUEST OF ALL TRUTHSEEKERS -- HOW ACHIEVED

The quest for Truth, that is "Divine Truth", the journey itself, is a long, arduous one. It is an odyssey, with many pitfalls along the way. Like the legend of Odysseus's adventures in his 10-year attempt to return home to Ithaca after the Trojan War. And adventure filled with hardships and thrills along the way. The road to God's "Truth", Divine Truth, is the same. It is a long, long journey for mankind.

Like many of you, I walked away from the WTS and Jehovah's Witnesses (more than 10 years ago) wondering, "Where did we go wrong?" And "Where is Jehovah, in all of this confusion?" Today, after much intense scrutiny & study of this matter, its my sense that with so many thousands, possibly 10s of thousands stumbled, spiritually injured worldwide, I've found this to be, NO EASY QUESTION TO ADDRESS." No, not at all.

It takes real, real "effort" before truth, Divine Truth can be achieved. It is gained with real effort, "earnest effort". 2 Peter 1:5

And that's why boards like this are so important,

One thing I've found out over the years is, "with all that you acquire, acquire understanding." (Proverbs 4:7)

In other words, with our quest for knowledge, we must also make a concerted effort to acquire "understanding" too. You see, from God's perspective, acquiring knowledge and acquiring "understanding" are entirely two different things. But, both are necessary.

First we must acquire knowledge, facts, data and so on. In other words, we must come to "know" our subject matter. In this case, what is stated in the Bible, God's Word per say. I think, if the truth be told, the WTS really helped us in this area, by providing bibles, concordances, bible dictionaries and so on. Because from these, it became possible for us to acquire the "facts". The WTS helped us to better acquaint ourselves with the contents of the Bible itself, of course, by reading it.

But now, for true "understanding". This is another goal alltogether. Yes, remember Paul the former Pharisee, actually had "knowledge", he knew facts about God's Word. But did Paul have "understanding", Divine "Understanding" before becoming a "christian"? I think most would agree, he simply did not.

So though, even after acquiring knowledge of God, facts if you will, still Paul had to work for true "understanding". He had to work for "Divine Truth". And today, so do we. The WTS could not give this to us. Because God didn't give it to them. His choice. And therefore, they could not give it to us, this Divine Truth. And this is what we all found out, the hard way.

Only God can reveal this. And it takes, real effort on our parts. And real faith. Real faith to believe what God is showing us.

Matt. 13:11 shows us something. God's Divine Truth, whichis His Special "Understanding" of matters pertaining to Him, His "confidential matters" is rightly called: God's "Sacred Secrets" or the Great "Mysteries [Greek: Mysterions] of God". Therefore, for one to gather such special information from God, from Jehovah God, he will have to make a genuine, real "effort" to acquire such. That is a simple fact that we must all accept to get anywhere. We must "seek" for it, to "acquire it", as God's Word says. -- Prov. 4:7; Amos 3:7; Matt. 7:7,8, 14

And it will also require real faith on our parts too.

For example, in Ezekiel 44:1-3 we read of a Mystery "Chieftain". The information has been posted many times on this particular Discussion Board. Clearly no one on this discussion board has volunteered any clarifying information on the subject. No explanation. Though the information has been posted for a couple of years now. Its obvious to me, no one has even a clue about this biblical personage. And yet, no one seeks.. What I mean by that statement is, no one asks any questions, no one wants to know more about it, no one is inquisitive, no one "seeks" to gain more "understanding" on the subject. Instead, we show we are simply not concerned at all. We are "willingly ignorant" on the subject matter. -- 2 Peter 3:5 KJV

Paul said of certain derelict first century christians, "But if anyone is ignorant, he continues ignorant." -- 1 Cor. 14:38

In short, we are "ignorant" because that is what we choose for ourselves, ignorance of God's Divine Will. So, the truth of the matter is, if God has provided, and we are found "ignorant" of His stated purposes, we are to blame completely. In the face of this situation, if God has provided and done His part, and we simply don't know, that means we chose NOT to konw. We made a conscious choice before God and Jesus Christ. We simply choose NOT to know, which means we don't CARE to know. We are "willingly ignorant", which is a grave sin before God and man. It is an attitude of "ridicule" of God and His Word. And by doing this, by adopting this attitude, we are self-condemned before God. (Proverbs 9:12)

Instead, Almighty God and Jesus said it would be a prerequisite and mandatory on our parts to,

'...keep on seeking...keep on searching...keep on knocking and it will be opened to you, it will be given to you. Because EVERYONE that seeks, finds and to EVERYONE that knocks, it will be opened to him'...but clearly we are not doing this, are we? But he said, "everyone" who does this, will find. Everyone. -- Matt. 7:7, 8

Also Matthew 7:14 says, "...whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones FINDING it." The road to life, must be FOUND. As in, looking...as in searching. To get life, one must search for the "road" leading off into life. One must keep looking for real "truth", real "understanding", and only then, after they are searching for it, ... and of course, they find it! They find it!

So after someone brings such a thought-provoking subject matter to our attention, we should ask ourselves, "have I ever read the material on the mystery "Chieftain" before in Scripture?" If not, we need to ask ourselves, why?

Or, if I am somewhat familiar with the contents of the book of Ezekiel, chapters thru 40-48, shouldn't I be more willing to investigate further in the matter? Go a little deeper, if you will. We should ask ourselves, shouldn't I be busy making an attempt to better understand such an important passage of scripture, about the mystery "Chieftain"? Obviously, he must occupy some important position with God, based upon what I am reading? Actually, one must think this way to find real "understanding" of God's purposes. One must be willing to make a real "search" for Divine Truth, if he ever hopes to find it. -- See Ezekiel 44:1-3; 45:16, 17, 22; 46:2, 16, 17

PLEASE NOTE: For one to find Divine Truth, he or she must be at least willing to "knock". To put forth some effort. That one must put forth the effort to "seek", if we expect to "find" true understanding from God -- Divine Truth. Real effort is needed to gain a genuine "understanding" of God's purposes. These "Hidden" purposes within the prophetic books of the Bible. We should want to know more about the subject matter. And we show this by asking questions. By inquiring. As they say, "inquiring minds want to know!" So, we should want to grow, expand our minds in learning. -- Matt. 7:7,8, 14; Romans 16:25, 26

Proverbs 9:9 says,

"Give to a wise person and he will become still wiser. Impart knowledge to someone righteous and he will INCREASE in learning."

This should be all of our attitudes, as servants of God. This is how we grow in "understanding". This is how we "increase in learning".

So after we've accumulated the facts, the data while we were JWs, and now that we' have LEFT the WTS, its time to move on to the next phase of our journey. We should now be willing to put "earnest forth", real effort to acquire "understanding", just as Jesus directed. We should seek to gain knowledge of God's "sacred secrets" [Greek: mysterion], as revealed in the "prophets" of old. -- Matt. 13:11; 2 Peter 1:5; Rev. 10:7; 22:6

We live in an age when this special "understanding" can become our possession. The mystery "Chieftain" is a good place to begin that quest, I believe.

Remember, Jehovah and Jesus have done their parts. They have provided. So then, No Questions, then means, No Answers...because we didn't search for it. We didn't put forth effort, to know. And of course, No Answers means no "DIVINE UNDERSTANDING", which inescapably means no "DIVINE TRUTH". Its our choice.

bjc

Mystery "Chieftain" Link: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=10030&site=3

Edited by - bjc2012 on 15 October 2002 16:51:55

Edited by - bjc2012 on 15 October 2002 17:14:12

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The kingdom belongs to such as children. They understand - and then people give them all the "facts".

• Smitty
    Smitty

Hi BJC2012. One thing to keep in mind about this "Chieftain" is Deuteronomy 18:22. This would disqualify your "Chieftain" (MDS) wouldn't it?

Deuteronomy 18:22
    If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Smitty

Edited by - smitty on 16 October 2002 12:27:8

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Im sorry, I missed the point in all that babble.......

• butalbee
    butalbee

lol.

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Smitty,

You brought up the person who calls himself "MDS". Yes, I'm familiar with Deut. 18:22 and the claims of "MDS". In fact along that line, "MDS" (the person who claims to be the Mystery "Chieftain"), said the following some time back in the very same link I mentioned above,

...In my writings, under the name of "MDS", I personally have responded to questions raised by various persons frequenting JW Discussion boards over the years. I've been asked me a number of questions, about dates, when the "1,260 days" of prophesying of the "Two Witnesses" would begin. I have obliged such individuals by providing inquiring individuals with the actual the beginnings, time-frames and lengths of

(a) The "Measuring" Period of Revelation 11:1, which precedes
    (b) The "1260 days" of prophesying of the Two Witnesses, and
    (c) The "Trampling" period of "42 months" upon "Jerusalem," and
    (d) The "3 1/2 days" of shame and disgrace for the "Two Witnesses"

each running approximately 3 1/2 years for each period, starting with Spring of the year of 1996 which begins the "Measuring" period of Revelation 11:1...the Fall of 1999 for beginning of "1260 days" of "prophesying" of Two Witnesses...next period, the Spring of the year of 2003 starts the "trampling of Jerusalem", and finally, Fall of 2006 for the beginning of the "3 1/2 days" of death and shame of the "Two Witnesses," inflicted by the "Small Horn" of Daniel 8:23.

I have provided the "details"...as Acts 13:40, 41 shows.

So I think thats enough to show where he stands on the question of "time" and Bible prophecy.

But "Smitty", let me give you something that you can really sink your teeth in. Something that you can really run your mouth about. Okay?

THE IDENTITY OF THE "SMALL HORN" -- Daniel 8:23; 11:23

Smitty, "MDS" also teaches the "Small Horn" of Daniel 8:23 mentioned above, is OSAMA BIN LADEN. Surprise, surprise. That's right, Osama [or Usama] bin Laden, will prove to be someone actually mentioned in Bible prophecy who makes himself (by Divine permission) the "bloodiest", deadliest enemy of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide, ever. The near future will bear all of this out. But at this time, I think, all of this really needs to be said on record, openly, publicly.

And I think this should be also mentioned too. Bible prophecy reveals the terrifying "Small Horn" will prove to be someone who will (in the impending "Great War" shortly upon us now thanks to President Bush's recent efforts), show himself to be America's worst nightmare militarily-speaking and will surprise the world at large with his military prowess and genius. No, he is NOT dead, and Yes, his many "intrigues" will accomplish much against the "King of the South". -- See Daniel 7:19-21; 8:9-12; 8:23-25; 11:23; 11:40, 41.

No, we haven't seen the last of Osama bin Laden people. No, not by a long shot.

So when it comes to truly understanding these earthshaking, pivotal events in human history, "Smitty", you know nothing but only show yourself to be a complete idiot. (Yes, I've read your explanations of Revelation. Its a joke.) In other words, "Prepare to meet your God, O Israel", Jehovah's Witnesses. Because of sinning against Jehovah as a people and nation, your experience will be like being 'chased by a lion, and running up on a bear.' -- Amos 4:12; 5:18-20

Whether we believe it or not, we today are looking down-the-barrel of the great fulfillments of Daniel 10:1, Matt. 24:7 and Revelation 6:4 in the most unique way. War people, real war! Yeap, people its "crunch-time". So "Smitty", when this all occurs your great personal dilemma will understandably be, the only person on earth who actually UNDERSTANDS these future events facing us, is the very one you delight in BLASMPHEMING. The one who calls himself, "MDS". That will be your personal dilemma, "Smitty".

So in reference to Deut. 18:22 "Smitty"...hmmmm.....we will see.

Peace to all,

and,

blessings and praise to the Name of "Yehowah" [Jehovah] always,

bjc

Edited by - bjc2012 on 16 October 2002 14:14:27

• Smitty
    Smitty

Hi again.

What of these things you mention have come to pass, that we can see, of course? Or are these new prophecies that we are to await?

What about the prophecies that were to occur in fall 2001. Remember???

Smitty

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'm........afraid.......of these posts. What......the hell.......r u talking about!!!!!!!!!!

It's the apocolypse dammit!!!

Again!

like it has been for every generation of man since Christianity was invented. It's called a "scare tactic". Whatever.

ash

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Smitty,

You asked,

Hi again.

What of these things you mention have come to pass, that we can see, of course? Or are these new prophecies that we are to await?

What about the prophecies that were to occur in fall 2001. Remember???

Here is the great significance of the event. October 7, 2001.

Please read Daniel 8:23, 24. Thanks.

Daniel 8:23, 24 = shows 2 great events occurring around the same time, pertaining to God's People, JWs.

(a) First, 9/11 (Osama's Grand Entrance).

(b) Next, October 7 - The Great "Hosanna" as observed in Israel [Psalms 118:24-26]. It is the "Day" Jehovah saves His people. (See footnote Psalms 118:24 NWT.)

This is shown or revealed by the magnificent release of Jehovah, when the UN/NGO situation is addressed by the G.B. It is where they ADMIT GUILT by withdrawing from UN and thus, change the real agenda for the October 7th meeting. The agenda of the infamous meeting had to be changed, because of what God had done. God saves his people on that day. The date commemorates the time when Jehovah officially LIBERATES his people from the wicked clutches of the G.B., by exposing their wicked deeds done in secret back in 1991. Afterwards, to redeem themselves, the G.B. uses "theocratic strategy" and subsequently lies about secret UN affiliation for 10 years.

Instead, the G.B. tell the library card "lie" which persists today. This is the "wine of her fornication". So, Babylon the Great's [WTS'] "wine of her fornication" is the Library Card "Lie" told by Governing Body told to make ALL JWs earthwide "drunk". (Rev. 14:8; 17:2)

So, I'm pleased with MDS' explanation of the significance of October 7, 2001. I feel I've learned a lot from him so far.

bjc

Edited by - bjc2012 on 16 October 2002 15:24:19

Edited by - bjc2012 on 16 October 2002 15:33:31

Edited by - bjc2012 on 16 October 2002 15:36:52

• Smitty
    Smitty

As I asked, what prophecies have been fullfill? Please quote the statements that were made and how it was fulfilled or link to the prophecies stated.

Smitty

Edited by - smitty on 16 October 2002 17:26:43

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit