My mail man is a JW

by butalbee 30 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yadi

your skill at seamlessly adding text to a graphic is awesome!

Pope

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Dubbies make good postmen...they already know where all the mad dogs live.

~Beck~

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Geesh Yadirf! why'd you do that to poor Friday?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Geesh Yadirf! why'd you do that to poor Friday?

That there is "Nippy" there in the mail recepticle, Plmkrzy, not my puppy "Friday". But, believe you me, if my puppy ever were to do to my mailman what some of those mutts used to do to me then he can wind up in the same predicament as far as I care. LOL!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    your skill at seamlessly adding text to a graphic is awesome!

Honestly don't have much to brag about there, do I?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Why not put this notice on your front door butalbee, they should be up for sale by the end of this month - cheap too!

Okay, okay, I know what a shameless plug this is but then...I have no shame!!

Nic'

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yadi

it is a bit of a rough job, but I don't think I could have done any better!

Pope

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I know JWs work for the post office and even the social security office as well...They love causing trouble for us apostates whenever they can..we speak from experience..Queenie decided then and there big brother is watching US all so I started to get all the worldy religious matl I could..ie..Reveal Ministries Newsletter and Freeminds. etc. why e phobic about what I read and believe in GOD knows all anyway..((((HUGS)))) QUEENIE

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

I use to work as a mail carrier. A JW sister had the route right next to mine. One brother on her route took Playboy. She showed it to me and asked if "we" should go to the elders. I told her not me I could not afford to loose my job and that he could get her fired. She said "but he's a MS." She never did say anything. She sure gave him hard looks at the hall when no one was looking.

brandy

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wonder if the JW postman finishes his field service territory as fast as his postal route.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... we all know he does the 1 MPH JW Walk (TM) while performing his Urgent Life-Saving Sacred Service (TM)... but then rapidly moves through his postal route so he can finish as quickly as possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit