Do they WANT a Jihad?

by TTBoy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

I think we should view Islam as the cruel and barbaric religion that it is and condemn it with the same resolution that we show condemning the Watchtower kult. Here is a good and politically-incorrect writeup that describes the fundamental tenets of Islam that fuel the intolerance and hate of Western culture.

It is deeply ingrained in their religion to hate us and want to kill us.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm curious about a couple of things. When America invades Iraq, Saddam will undoubtedly use whatever chemical and/or biological weapons he has at his disposal, especially as the armies move toward Baghdad. Does anyone know what, if any, Bush's response will be? Based on the last war, it is reasonable to conclude Saddam will also lob a few Scuds loaded with chemicals toward Israel. It is also reasonable to believe Israel will not sit on the sidelines as they did last time. What will their response be this time? How likely is it this war will escalate into other Arab countries? And will Israel use their nuclear missles?

I guess my biggest concern about invading Iraq is about what will happen the day after Saddam is deposed. Will America, or the UN, be able to build a stable government there to fill the vaccuum? How long will American troops stay in Iraq? I'm afraid the longer they are there the more possibility of local fundamentalist reaction. And if we were unable to capture the head of Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, what makes us think we will capture Saddam?

While I believe war is evil, I also believe sometimes it is necessary. I think in America's history there have been only two wars that were necessary. I would hope there is a plan, a vision though for what happens after the war. I believe the long term solution is to help the Arab moderates throughout the region gain credibility with the general population while at the same time we are standing up to the radical fundamentalists. Those two goals may be incompatible, but an effort needs to be made to finally bring a modicum of stability to that region of the world.

• breeze
    breeze

Do any of you remember the last war with Iraq?

The allies dropped smart bombs from planes above the anti-aircraft capabilites of Iraq. The planes used where not detectable by radar?

Then the ability to defend itself was taken away from a distance with missilles with cameras on them so as to not have any troops exposed to any fire by Iraq?

By the time US troops where on the ground, they only had to round up willing Iraq armies trying to surrender? The enemy troops were saying GOD bless America? The Moslem world understands this kind of action and only this type of aggressive behavoir.

I propose that a statement or resolution be drawn up, simply stating that for each and every person killed by Muslim extremists the Christain world will massacre 10,000 Moslems. I suggest to you that after only a few hundred people would lose their life after this application of force. No mercy and the madness will be stopped!!!

JIHAD THIS..........

BREEZE

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

NO MERCY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit