Witnesses Now For Jesus - Who's Going?

by NeonMadman 28 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

For a small donation of $10,000 to the NeonMadman retirement fund, I'll be glad to personally slap you on the forehead and yell, "Be Healed!!!"

• gumby
    gumby

NM,

Any guarantees with this deal?

• borgfree
    borgfree
    For a small donation of $10,000 to the NeonMadman retirement fund, I'll be glad to personally slap you on the forehead and yell, "Be Healed!!!"

I think that is OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I'll do it for $9500.00

Borgfree

• gumby
    gumby

Borgfree,

I think that is OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I'll do it for $9500.00

Sold my friend! I'll see ya tomarrow mornin about 8:00am

NM, your too damn high!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

HA! gumby, you're gonna let that charlatan heal you? Very well, you deserve whatever you get!! But I have to tell you, verily it is written, that those who heal on the cheap are to be avoided like yesterday's taco meat!! (Jose Cuervo 19:36) Blisters and corns shall afflict the feet of those who put their faith in the false healers!! (Dos Equuis 12:17) Heed unto the word!!

Edited by - NeonMadman on 15 October 2002 16:57:53

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hey Gumby.....I hate to bring this up but.......Neon is a BIG man, if he thumps a person on the head he could break their neck. I am safer.

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will be arriving on Thursday---God Willing. If anyone needs to be healed I will kiss it better---------- For Free------Grama's have a way with that...You too Gumby!!!!

I am looking so forward to it. Last year we had a little bear come to the car..... He was so sweet.

Be seeing you all...... (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi Mouthy,

Sunstarr and I have a request. We would like a Cuban cigar. They won't catch you...honest.

Borgfree

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

OK, gang. It's time for this trooper to get away from the computer, and see about getting some supper together. After eating, I'll be jumping into the car and heading off to PA to attend the conference!

So if you're going, I'll see you there!

If not, I'll see you Monday back here!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit