My photos from the Silent Lamb March

by DebraDoll 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• DebraDoll
  • izobcenec
    izobcenec

nice pictures...but the man on this picture (http://www.supportforxjws.org/lambs5a.html) is not JR Brown...

• chester
    chester

Debra,

Your Pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them.

The last picture is not JR Brown. Don't know who he is. Maybe someone here can tell us who it is.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thanks for showing us the pictures, Debra. They were all incredible.

• KelleyBlair
    KelleyBlair

Thanks for the great pics

Kelley

Oklahoma

• mouthy
    mouthy

Enjoyed the pictures thanks Deb

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow great pics - thanks for sharing

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Aha!! You all continued LOOKING where you weren't supposed to! SHAME! The second link was only to show you ME (# 3) speaking at the march! Those photos were taken and posted by someone else! Only the photos in the FIRST link were MINE!!!!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi DebraDoll! THANK YOU for sharing the photos, all 22 of 'em (plus the 3 at the other link)! Looking at them brought the memories and excitement flooding back; and almost a tear at the site of some of the lambs hanging from the fence by their necks, dangling (or so it looked... made my heart ache remembering what they represent -- lambs left hanging and dangling...)

I don't recall meeting you, maybe at the next one!

Thansk again!
    GRITS

Edited by - GRITS on 15 October 2002 15:50:52

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Howdy GRITS!! I didn't MEAN to post THREE photos from the other link!! Just the one of ME! But everyone here is so CURIOUS!! LOL! I have a video also but don't know what to do with it as far as sharing, other than to copy it to VHS for circulation. I am sure there are far better ones alreay out there though, maybe you are present in the frames somewhere??? Let me know, I met and hugged so many of my "siblings." Siblings? Yes, we all emerged from the same diseased "womb"!! Well, I am more than happy that I met you, here, now! Oh Heck! Here are the REST of Purple V's photos!!!

http://www.supportforxjws.org/lambs1a.html

Edited by - DebraDoll on 14 October 2002 12:28:1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit