A very bad day

by RedhorseWoman 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Kristen
    Kristen

RHW,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and the accompanying feelings you are burdened with at the moment.

Sending (((hugs))) your way.

Kristen

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear RHW,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, both before your sister's death, and at this time now. {{{hugs}}}

I am reading this after your weekend, so I hope that you had a good time re-aquainting yourself with your niece and her family. I have spent the past week with my niece - they are very special people.

Take care,
    Prisca.

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Red,
    I had posted to you earlier, but I guess it didn't show up. I too want to extend my condolences to you. I can relate to losing a sister in life, but not in death yet. My thoughts have been with you this weekend. I hoped it turned out well.
    love,
    wendy

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

RedHorseWoman,
    I am so, so sorry I missed this post.
    Dear, dear, friend, I DO know the feelings you are experiencing at this given moment. It was only a year ago, almost exactly, that my sister died at the age of 54. It was, and is, a most bitter/sweet time - I have nieces and nephews that I was estranged from for various reasons - and, sadly enough, it took this tragedy to reunite us. Too big of a price to pay, isn't it?!!! My most loving thoughts are with you. From the depth of my soul I give you my true understanding and sympathy at this time, ....I know the emotions, recollections, and pain run deep...so deep. Love, Zazu

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Thank you all so much for all your thoughts. The visit this weekend was good. My niece has matured into a lovely, strong young woman. Her husband is quite nice, and her son is adorable.

The situation with my sister is another matter. It was determined that she definitely committed suicide. Her ex-husband, who wanted absolutely nothing to do with funeral arrangements or notifying the family, swooped in and took my sister's car as well as anything else he felt entitled to. The last thing that's needed now is a legal battle. (sigh)

Our visit, however, was good. We shared memories, we laughed, we talked, and we cried. We'll work together through this, and hopefully we'll all come out of it stronger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit