LAS VEGAS ANYONE???

by plmkrzy 47 Replies latest jw friends

• not interested
    not interested

id love to go, i actualy tried to plan a trip there on that date but couldnt find anyone interested in going.

my first experience there was great i went with 500 dollars and came home with 1500 dollars, beginers luck i guess, that craps game can be addictive once you figure it out, sad thing is 2 months after going to vegas i went to tahoe and came home 1500 down, moral of the storie is

sometimes you win but the games are set up for you to lose

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

id love to go, i actualy tried to plan a trip there on that date but couldnt find anyone interested in going.

Kewl so does this mean yes? we can expect to see you there? Great!

And as for all you poopers, I better not see any of you posting later that you went to vegas and had a great time! The day after we leave.

But regardless, I hope we can still plan another get together maybe after the holidays are over so we can all finally meet...eventually.

plum

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Vegas list

Plumcrazy

Puzzled

not interested............ ?

gilwarrior

DanielHaase............. ?

RubyTuesday

Valis .........................?

Flmd

Flmdsgirlfriend

Reckless

_________

_________

_________

_________

Come on folks! only 1 week away. If you live in California or Arizona, air fare is only $19.00 one way.

You don't have to gamble! Drinks are cheap!

There are lots of free shows!

Be there on the 5TH! somebody's getting married on the 5TH of December. Might need to be held down.

I heard a Joke Today

This couple are on their honeymoon

The lights are low, the wine is chilled, soft music in the background...romance is in the air...

The man embraces his new bride and ask's:

.........................."Am I the first man you've ever had?"

The bride reply's:

........................."Why does everybody ask me that!"

• animal
    animal

Wish I could.. I will be working in LA thru the end of the year, weekends are limited.

Animal

• animal
    animal

wait a minute.... this aint a weekend.... why would you set it up thru the week when we work?

Animal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    wait a minute.... this aint a weekend.... why would you set it up thru the week when we work?

LOL good point animal. Simply because during the week you can fly there for $19.00 and holets rooms can be found for $25.00 as well, NICE hotels on the strip. And it being this time of the year I was hoping getting away even 1 day during the week would be easier. It's only an hour flight from a lot of airports. And the airport in vegas is close to the strip. All n' All It seemed like a good opportunity for a night out on the town and some fun away from the holiday grind. So If your off the 5th maybe you could hop on a plane and be back the next morning?

• animal
    animal

Well, I will be over in El Segundo working... where you were supposed to try to meet up with me..... hehe

Animal

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

plum, My husband is such a loser that I can't guarantee that he'll be in Vegas then! I love ya darlin, but I guess that I'll have to wait til later!.....You're still going to split your winnings with me, right?

love you baby,

christina

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Well, I will be over in El Segundo working... where you were supposed to try to meet up with me..... hehe

You are so right. I feel bad about that truly.

My trip back east sprung some un-expected BS on me and I wouldn't have been very good company. BUT! I promise to make it up. You'll be in El Segundo the rest of the year Dinner and beer will be on us. We'll just need to establish a time and place.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    .You're still going to split your winnings with me, right?

LOL! Ofcourse!

oh...did i tell you I only play Nickel slots?

Bummer you can't make it. You will be missed.

Next time, plum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit