LAS VEGAS ANYONE???

by plmkrzy 47 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I can't go, I will be working, unless I quit my job, which *might* be this week, and then--I will be there.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

GREAT! Not that I wish you to be jobless or anything But it would be a blast to party with ya butal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Continued info from page 1

btw I will have a room there but won't know the number till I check in. So anyone with cell phones I can call you and tell you the room number when I get there.

If you do not have a cell phone but you do have an answering machine, then I can leave the info on your answering machine and you would just call your answering machine to get the message.

seeya there!

OK !

Who wants to meet up at the Excalibur on Dec 5th?

POST!!!!!!!

So far there are 7

add yourself to the list and I will e-mail you the details

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Can't, but I'll be there Dec 23-27 visiting my sister. My husband and I would love to meet up with anyone at that time.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I got this second job recently and it was hard as hell getting Christmas off. Sorry, I won't be able to go to LV after all. :(

• Valis
    Valis

I wish I could join you all, but alas I must take a rain check. I did want to mention , as a reminder, that you who are going may want to get ahold of rekless, desertflower, and gilwarrior, as they all reside in the city o' sin.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Blackjack" class

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I live in Vegas. Sign me up.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Gil Check your mail

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Gil Gets to cruise thru the Las Vegas dfen of iniquity with Butalbee AND Plum.

Lucky Bastard......

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Never been to Vegas, it would be so fun, but alas, I can't go...

Will someone pinch an Elvis impersonator for me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit