Official Sign up for Xmas Gift Exchange! LOOK!

by scootergirl 150 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Some of you may have seen my previous thread regarding a Secret Gift Exchange for the upcoming Holiday season.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37180&site=3&page=1

So here it is......the OFFICIAL SIGN UP! Here is how it will go........for those of us that celebrate Christmas and would like to participate in a secret gift exchange, please email me your name ("real" name and also your forum name) along w/your address. I am going to bump this thread for about a week or two to make sure everyone gets a chance to sign up who wants to. Then, my trusty assistant, eyegirl is gonna help me randomly pick names (probably from a hat). I will then email you with a name of the person you are to send a gift to.

Also, a "gimme gimme wantme" thread will be started so that we can posts our likes/dislikes to help our Secret Santa pick out the perfect gift! How about I start the gimme gimme wantme thread when I get everyone names-that way we can avoid confusion and keep it to just one thread.

This is by no means only for those living in the US.......we want EVERYONE to be involved. If you are opposed to shipping something overseas or across borders, please let me know in your email.

The monetary limit for the gift will be set at $20.00 (not including shipping).......that doesn't mean you HAVE to spend that amount, but please don't go over it. I would like to start emailing people right after Halloween w/names so that people have time to get their gifts together and have them mailed out by the first week in December.

I have done this before on another board and had a blast! I guarantee you guys will have fun! So come on......sign up......spread the word!

[email protected]

Edited by - scootergirl on 12 October 2002 16:31:22

• Valis
    Valis

did you said lusty assitant? *L* I'm in scoot...and BTW, where in the hell are my pickles???!!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

tsk tsk......valis. Coal for you for the holidays.........lusty assitant? NO........lusty would be me! LOL

Pickles don't get shipped out until they have sat for another 2-1/2 months! What are they worth to ya? huh? huh?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Scooter count me in. I want to play swap time for Christmas also... I dont even mind shipping to England, States, I am in Canada....

• Valis
    Valis

Dearest scooter..is it worth it for you to deny me my pickles??!!! *evil laughter*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis are you misbehaving AGAIN?????

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Yeah! Mouthy! Make sure you email me w/your info!

[email protected] (it is listed in my profile too).........

Travis..........that evil laugh of yours is starting to grow on me!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hey Scoot,

Count me in.

I'll sent the pertinent info.

This should be fun!

Andee

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Count me in on the gift exchange to

sounds like lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Searchin50