I am working to learn a new product line, to market and build a network. So far, it is working well. I sometimes have to MAKE myself work, and not play on the computer though.
Tell us something we don't know
Hey Ven....need some skin to practice on?LOL
Valis? Do we now call you Valis Daamer?..... Brains?
Not to make you feel bad dude but I am in Redding Calif, and there are tons of trees and water.....really pretty here. I am on my third week of recovering from a watercraft accident on Lake Shasta. Have lots of time to spend here and it's nice. See ya bud
terable...learn something new every day huh? *LOL*
gumby...its Dahmer and no I never wanted to eat the brains...just look at them once in a while...eheheh
You sick old bastard! Guess I can't come to your house for a brewsky!....Unless we sit on the porch..........you don't keep the brains on the porch do you?
*L* gumby...first...I never keep brains on the porch...the cats always appreciate a morsel or two..*LOL* I don't have the brain anymore if that helps...BTW it is your spiritual obligation to visit the Overbeer for spiritual food..make no mistake..and like I tell all the people here..my door is always open.
District Overbeer of the "Frozen Grey Matter" class
OK! Now that I have that LOVELY visual of brain matter in Valis' freezer I'll spill my guts
1. It's 2:30 in the afternoon and I am still in my robe. I have to go like gangbusters all week in the morning and today, I'm lazy.
2. My compuer desk is the most gawd-awful mess. Stack of papers and catalogs everywhere. Hardly any room for me to move around the mouse. And I'm always complaining that I can't find anything.
3. I cleaned out my refrigerator yesterday. A bottle of Herseys chocolate syrup got turned over and it ran down the side and made a huge gloppy brown puddle on the bottom under all the drawers. Took me an hour to get it all up. It's not as exciting as human brains, but disgusting nonetheless.
4. I haven't a clue as to what I am going to make for dinner.
5. I got my Paul Rodriguez tickets in the mail today! We are going to see him for my birthday two weeks from today.
Valis, Not to sidetrack this thread but what State are you in?
Texas...the breeding ground for the best apostates in the continental US..eheheh
Just getting setup with a bit of software that I'm releasing (tip: documentation and peripheral stuff take longer to do than the actual 'thing'). Working every hour god sends and hoping it will help us to further our plans re: Canada (or at least pay off some of our credit cards )
Besides that, there is the day job and the kids to take up all the time I have ... it's all I can do sometimes to buy out some time to have a quick can of Stella
I'd like to be able to do all the things I used to do and enjoy: sketch, play guitar, write (poems ), play chess etc ...
Simon, play guitar
You play dude? Cool. What kind of music do you play?