Governing bye-bye

by RR 13 Replies latest jw friends

• freddi
    freddi

hi rr;
    i am not a member of jw's anymore but i still do have a friend who still attends. we still talk because even though she is still a member, she agrees that no one can tell you who your friends can be as long as these friends are not out to harm you.
    well as far as the governing body is concerned, i was told that they are preparing for "great tribulation". remember that? yeah, that's what i was told but no one can give anyone this info as far as i can remember in my studies with jw"s. who knows what they are really up to maybe there is some sort of coverup taking place. who knows?
    whatever, i prefer living without fear or guilt.
    peace

• Moxy
    Moxy

the publications are not printed on recycled paper generally.

ive been told that no recycled paper provider could meet the large demands of the work. i have no reason to doubt that but have never investigated.

mox

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Joel,

You're right. After reading the April '01 Kingdom Ministry last night, it does not appear to me that substantial changes are coming any time soon in the Witness mindset -- or, at least, what HQ desires the Witness mindset to be.

Stephen,

Don Adams is, I believe, the president of the Pennsylvania corporation, whereas I do believe the NY corporation is responsible for the printing and distribution of the magazines.

• RR
    RR

All the publications are copyrighted by the PA Corp, but everything is published by the NY Corp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit