5 G.B members accused..............

by ScoobySnax 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    .........however Simon......I did get the drift of "F*"K" off..........

Look..there is nothing wrong with wanting more information, facts, testimonials, anecdotal evidence etc...there is something wrong with saying things like

this forum is becoming ridiculous with accusations.

No just some making accusations...that is not indicative of the whole board...as if I should have to reiterate that! That's where the warning and the concept of trolling comes in...you throw out a challenge/generalization about the board and have to know you are gonna get hammered for it..then respond long enough to keep pissing people off...not having a basis for a blanket accusation...that is classic trolling and not just voicing your opinion and looking for the input of others...I hope that was your original intent and you know we all want the same confirmation that you are decrying a lack of.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Ballistic.............check back my friend, this was an old post "resurrected" not a new one. And yes I think in light of the latest Brother Bill Bowen posts, I did think it did warrant more "air" time. Seems to me that the great Bill Bowen isn't all that he's cracked up to be or Ray Franz come to that. You see, to me, you accuse the JWs of following an organisation that you say is corrupt and made up of just men who claim to serve God. Bill Bowen was the best thing here until he trod on Ray Franz ground, oh my!!! a division occurs. Again 2 imperfect men who claimed to be following the right way. Some here seem to have put their faith in one of the two men and have been disappointed, sides are taken and divisions occur. A recent poster said JWs would seize on this, but I don't think they have paid much if any attention, maybe just lurkers like me have. I think its interesting.

Back2dafront........... "The truth will come out sooner or later"....... yes you're right my friend.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Valis.....I agree, making accusations is not indicative of many on this board. Many here seem to be genuine with just a few nutters thrown in! And also many here come across as well balanced warm, gentle good human beings who have been hurt. I read almost all the posts, (maybe I need to get out more!) and I do see that. Well. anyway, just so you know....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit