5 G.B members accused..............

by ScoobySnax 22 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Buzz off Troll, we don't need you stirring up things that are calming down.!! In other words F***Off.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Checking out older posts and comparing them with the latest, and Still wondering..............who is telling the Truth here. (and love to Orangefatcat of course)

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

pay no attention to them scooby!!! F*** 2 orangefatcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave us trolls alone

• Simon
    Simon

You'd need to check with the people maknig the allegations.

Some, unfortunately, like to repeat and present rumour and allegations as though they are fact.

I think it important that things are verified and we are not eager to believe any 'bad news' about the WTS, no matter what.

As for people being trolls ... if you claim to be a troll then you may be deactivated.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

NakedMV.................. Cheers mate. Laughing my head off here!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

well said Simon........and by the way, I didn't even know what a "TROLL" was!!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

.........however Simon......I did get the drift of "F*"K" off........... now that just wasn't very nice was it, free speech on this site is welcomed though I'm sure, wouldn't you agree? Now lets hear no more about all this de-activation lark. Not all tow the line, (just about 98% here) and surely that makes for a healthier forum. After all we're not in the KH now, disenting viewpoints are allowed aren't they?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Scooby, you have, of course, now given this subject more air time. Why did you not simply reply to a relevant post rather than create a new one?

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Yeah Scooby, the GB could NEVER be guilty of such accusations. I don't know what these people are thinking. They are appointed by GOD and are infallible. They only look like imperfect humans, but they're not really. They govern a perfect organization that is always 100% correct, and it's the only earthly organization that has perfect human members that never sin or commit crimes.

The reality is that accusations have been made by more than 1 person. Are they fabricated or the truth? Obviously some will think they are, others not. Until they are proven true, we can't say with certainty these unfortunate events occured, but looking at the JW history of child abuse, nothing would surprise me to be honest.

The truth will come out sooner or later. No need to try fire people up on this for it is a very touchy subject. Imagine how hurtful your words are to the victims IF it is true. Seems better to me to hold your tongue until after it's proven false, if it is false....don't put so much blind faith in imperfect men, my friend...

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

After learning some d00d speak on the forums from some elite nerds, here's what I have to say to ScoobySnax,

Bad Scooby! No scooby snack 4 joo!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit