Hey Aussies, Is Peter Brock a Dub?

by Mackin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

I always heard that Brock's wife is a JW and Peter was studying. I cant help but wonder whether it is all a dub urban myth though.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Beck,

I survived the day at the Marae OK, the demons didn't get me. LOL. And since this is an urban Marae, they had caterers, so no boil-up or hangi, thank god. That stuff is foul!

It amazes me that as a dub you're led to believe such nasty things about the Maori culture. Of course it steeped in spiritism and worship of the ancestors, but so what? I enjoyed learning so much about Maori beliefs and gaining greater understanding of the indigenous people of this country.

Mackin.

• Mackin
    Mackin

ROFLOL @ Beck & Prisca,

Prisca, you promised not to tell anyone about Refiners and me.

Mackin.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Mackin,

The photo of you and RF embracing was all over the Sydney papers - there's no way anyone could not miss it. Queer magazine voted it the Kiss of the Year.

PS - Could I have my purple fishnet stockings back, please?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Priscilla.

I have been at work ALL DAY slaving to earn money to keep you in the style you desire to become accustomed to. And i come home to this.

Where is my TEA woman??

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

And while you are at it, crack me a beer and switch the TV on willya??

• Prisca
    Prisca

*throws on apron and stomps into the kitchen, muttering undering her breath about RF not getting any "good lovin" tonight*

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

You are guys are a crack up......so this is what you get up to while i'm at a GRAHAM CONNORS concert *said like a true show off*

Mackin: uban Marae? I have not heard of them...are they like replica models of a Marae?? Or are they are the marae principal but modern buildings?? Or are they not specifically for one particular tribe?? What else has NZ been getting up to since i left?? LOL Glad you had a good time, sorry you never got to have more boil up and Hangi though, I'll see what I can do for you next time you're here hehe.

~Beck~

ps Ford Forte rocks Holden sux!!!

• Mackin
    Mackin

Beck,

I thought an urban Marae was one in the middle of the city (like the one I was at yesterday.) It's just the same as a rural on tho. I don't know what tribe it belogs to. It's named after a wahine named TePuea.

ps Ford Forte rocks Holden sux!!!

But a Holden has just got pole position at Bathurst. Ford is second tho.

Mackin.

• Prisca
    Prisca

HOLDEN WON !!!!

(Prisca does a victory dance)

Holden came first, second, third, fourth AND fifth!!!

hehehee, Ford sux

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit