Hey Aussies, Is Peter Brock a Dub?

by Mackin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

he ain't all that bright though is he Jan. I mean all that money and he still drives a holden. heh heh heh

uncleford

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I'm spending the day tomorrow on a Marae

Mackin, all those hooky spooky demons and phallic symbols are gonna get ya...and the high pitched welcome call (Karanga) and all the LONG speeches on the pai pai, and oh not to mention the large serving of boil up you will get at lunch time. Makes me miss home -nah, not really LOL. I hope you enjoy the cultural exposure Mackin, as a JW we were never allowed to even step foot onto a Marae, least of all participate in the the traditional hooblah of it all. Are they doing a Hangi? Oh I really miss that...I'll have to get you and Kep to do one for me when I'm over there next

Hey Uncleford....I really love the Ford Forte - what a dream car. I'm not really a holden person, but then I'm not really an Aussie (woops did I say that??)

~Beck~

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ford Forte? That's a poofta's car Beck. Only poofs and sheep-lovers drive them.... oops, hehehe

Now, as for Holdens, you haven't driven until you've driven through Mount Druitt in a Holden Torana LX 2.8L on a Saturday night

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Holden Torana??? Only transvestites and drag queens drive Holden Toranas...

~Beck~

• Prisca
    Prisca

hmmph!

*hits Beck with her gold lame` handbag and teeters away on her white stillettos*

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

hmm

*Beck grabs Prisca's thick false eye lashes and rips them off and tosses them into the wind, then takes a long painted finger nail and gracefully makes a ladder down Prisca's red fishnet stockings!*

• Prisca
    Prisca

*Prisca steps out of what is left of her red fishnet stockings, pulls off Beck's blonde Farrah Fawcett-style wig and puts said wig into the net stockings, and throws them into the Bay.

Prisca then tries to adjusts her false boobs in her Madonna-style bra, limping due to having broken a heel off her left white stilletto shoe.*

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

*Beck screams "NOT MY HAIR" in a deep husky voice while bitch slapping Prisca and shredding her silver sequin dress into pieces!*

*Beck climbs into her Ford Forte and drives to nearest Wig store*

*Prisca stands on one heel watching her silver sequins and fake eye lashes flutter down the streets of Kings Cross*

• jwsons
    jwsons

Hey OZ,

Do yah know who behinds this following webpage ?

http://www.cvxmck.edu.au/intranet/private/contents/jws/jwch2.htm

jwsons

Edited by - jwsons on 11 October 2002 23:9:25

• Prisca
    Prisca

*Meanwhile, Refiners Fire aka Prisca's pimp, runs into the street to save Prisca. Having seen what Beck has done to Prisca, RF storms into The Golden Tongue, a bar frequented by transexuals, drag queens and their managers/pimps. RF walks up to where Mackin (Beck's pimp) is sitting with his other trannie employees, and knocks over the table, spilling their drinks over their sequined dresses and mini skirts. The trannies squeal and hide for cover, while Mackin stands up and looks RF square in the eye, saying,

"My darling, I never thought you'd return"

and takes RF into his arms in a passionate embrace. Prisca, seeing the two men embrace, realises that without RF she will never make it in the drag queen business without a good manager, and phones up Carlotta and asks if she can join her revue.*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit