Hugs and thanks to all (((board)))

by kevin221 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kevin221
    kevin221

btt to make sure everyone gets their cyber hug!!

• think41self
    think41self

Getting in line for my hug....thanks Kevin

I'm glad you are doing ok...don't worry about the drama and the flaming...heck that just makes you one of us!

That's great about Jon's sister...it was very kind of you to share the info with her.

And what you did with the money....hehehe....I think it was perfect. Poetic justice, in my opinion.

Keep in touch buddy,

Tracy

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hugs and much love to Kevin. I have been and will always think about you and Jon.

Love,

Amanda

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hi Kev,

((((((((((KEVIN))))))))))))))

ash

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I'm glad to know you are doing better these days. You are always welcome. Keep in touch.

Andee *huggin ya back*

• kevin221
    kevin221

Tracy,
    Big smooches 2 U

Amanda,
    Great to see you're still around. I've been looking for you on other sites that shall remain unnamed (lol) to see how you are doing. Hope all is well. Big smooches to you as well!!

• kevin221
    kevin221

BIG SMOOCHES ALL AROUND

• riz
    riz

((((kevin))))

i'm so glad things are looking up. you are definately welcome here any time! thinking about you and jonjon often...

xoxo ~ riz

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I love the " adopted apostate", that is cool.

I always am amazed how people who were never JW's come to these boards and stay. I would probably run like the wind...lol... It just goes to show how much love someone has to look deeper into the religion that effects the others life so much. Weither they were raised in it or left it, still in, it shows a very compassionate person to stay around all of this mayhem we call exdubdom. Very glad to have you here. I have heard about Jon, by what others say in post . He must have been a special person to be remember so fondly. Glad to know you stayed , as our "adopted apostate".

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Dear Kevin,

I just read most of Jon's post, and was moved to tears. I consider it a privledge to be able to read his life from start to finish so to speak. He sure had a tough road , didnt he? From what I read of him, he was brave, determined, and funny. I loved his poem he dedicated to the victims of the Sept. 11 tragedy and so many things in his other post showed what a sensitive and caring soul he was.

I know the one year anniversary of losing him was hard for you. My mom died when she was 35 and it has been over 17 yrs now and I still mourn for her and on the anniversary of her death my sister and I take time to reflect about her , together.

I wish Jon was still here, God , there is so much we could talk about, losing our mothers, stepmothers,( I call her my Dad's wife,never stepmother, she is just 8 yrs older than me), the new wife's child, and how my Dad and are don't speak.

My sister and I have a plan, if either one of us dies, our father is not to be at the funeral. Long long story, but I bet you and especailly Jon would understand that.

Just wanted to let you know , reading about his life story , makes me very sad I didnt get to meet him, and it goes to show you how even someone you never met can touch your heart.

Thanks for this post , it was nice getting to know Jon, even thou he has already passed on . I am not sure if there is a reward after death, but maybe he and my mom are having a good ole time up there. That would make me so happy, for her to find a friend like him. Sorry for rambling LOL, I havent gone to bed yet, ...... ((((((((( hugs))))))))))))) Dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit