There Iz No Peace

by comforter 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Re: Comforter's post: "There Iz No Peace"

Comforter,

1 Corinthians 14:33: " For God is [a God], not of disorder, but of peace."

Comforter:

If you possessed the true inner peace that my God, Jehovah God, gives to his chosen ones, you would not be writting on this forum in a disorderly manner to represent Him to the whole world on the Internet. It is a disgrace on your part to do so, Comforter.

2 Corinthians 2:14,15, 16, 17:(14): " But thanks be to God who always leads us in a triumphal procession in company with the Christ and makes the odor of the knowledge of him perceptible through us in every place! (15): For to God we are a sweet odor of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; (16): to the latter ones an odor issuing from death to death, to the former ones an odor issuing life to life. And who is adequately qualified for these things? (17): [ We are;] for we are not peddlers of the word of God as many men are; but as out of sincerity, yes, as sent from God, under God's view, in company with Christ, we are speaking."

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Comforter,

The Watchtower Society loves the disharmony there is in the world. Any war, turmoil, terrorist attack, disagreement among x-Jws and Jws, unrest in the Churches are after all signs that the end is surely just around the corner. But I don't need to get to a paradise earth to have peace. Jesus has already left me his peace and He doesn't give it the way the world gives it. John 14:27 He has already declared the good news of peace (Eph. 2:17) One of the fruits of the holy spirit is peace. See Gal. 5:22 So who do you propose can take away the peace that Jesus has already bestowed? As John 16:33 says: "I have said these things to YOU that by means of me YOU may have peace. In the world YOU will have tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit