There Iz No Peace

by comforter 21 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

I thank you peeps know the rest of verse. LOL. But comfy would never exult over opposers knot having peace among themmselves. he wood knot dew that.

• minimus
    minimus

Very inciteful, comfy.

• Brummie
    Brummie

LMAOROF!!!!!!!!

You are a scream taking scripture out of context in that ole usual way...now we apposers wood knot dew that

Brummie

• DJ
    DJ

Comforter,

The peace that I have surpasses all understanding. It is the peace of Jesus Christ who assured me of eternal life. I wish you that free peace and it can be yours for the asking. The peace spoken of in the verse that you mentioned is not the peace that the world offers, but a spiritual peace. Surely, you knew that.

At some point, I would love to chat with you about your beliefs concerning the WT blood policy, ok?

in Christ,

Dj

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

There is peace.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

It was only a matter of time before the Watchtower apologist trolls eased their way out of the woodwork, and attempt to cash in on the recent events

comforter, or should I say dunscot?

We are all well aware that you are capable of speaking correct and legible English.

Knock off the stupidity routine.

Then again, that is all we have come to expect from you.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lmao six

u r really on a roll 2nite.

thx fer the giggles.

• comforter
    comforter

$$$We are all well aware that you are capable of speaking correct and legible English.

Knock off the stupidity routine.

Then again, that is all we have come to expect from you.$$$

Who said that comfy's "stupidity" was a routine? Why you also call comfy duns? and comforter dont listen to no apostates. your please fall own def earz.

• myself
    myself

1(800)ABC-DEFG "Hooked on Phonics" will take you up to at least a 5th graders level.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

cum-farter says:

Who said that comfy's "stupidity" was a routine? Why you also call comfy duns? and comforter dont listen to no apostates. your please fall own def earz.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=34268&page=3&site=3

Your bullshit routine has REALLY gotten old.

For the sake of showing all other people who read this thread, I will expose you again for the liar you are, and I will continue to do so as long as you post your bullshit ramblings on this website.

I hope you are aware that no one takes you seriously.

Continue your ramblings WT-troll.

I am finished with you.

So.. let's hijack his thread.

Anyone else hungry?

COCKTAILS Palomino Palini small $3.95 large $5.95
    Frozen blend of champagne, peach schnapps, orange curacao, peach nectar, and cassis. COSMOPOLITANS Watermelon Cosmo $6.95
    Tanqueray Sterling vodka, fresh watermelon, cranberry juice, with hints of triple sec and lime.

Lavender Cosmo $6.50
    This cocktail begins with a rim of freshly made lavender sugar. Absolut Mandarin vodka, parfait amour, fresh lime sour, and cranberry juice.

Apple Cosmo $6.50
    Stoli Vanil vodka, fresh lime sour, cranberry juice, and apple pucker.

Spring Raspberry Cosmo $6.95
    Stoli Rasben vodka, fresh lime sour, cranberry juice, and a fresh squeeze of tangerine.

Polriol Cosmo $6.95
    Finished with a float of blue curacao and fresh cranberries. We combine Tanqueray Sterling vodka, peach schnapps, fresh lime sour, and cranberry juice.

Cosmo Bellini $6.95
    A classic Bellini made with a cosmo twist. Tanqueray Sterling vodka, peach schnapps, fresh lime sour, cranberry juice, and a splash of Brut Champagne.

Ginger Tangerine Cosmo $6.95
    Fresh ginger combined with Absolut Mandarin vodka, fresh lime sour, cranberry juice, and freshly squeezed tangerine. DROPS AND MARTINIS Classic American cocktails.Ten Sage $7.50
    Our combination of Tanqueray No. TEN gin, fresh sage leaves, fresh lime sour, a splash of Aliz Red Passion

GMC Gimlet $7.50
    Our combination of Tanqueray No. TEN gin, Grand Marnier, fresh thyme, fresh lime sour, and served up.

Emerald Midori Drop $6.95
    Vodka, Midori, fresh lime sour, and apricot nectar.

Citrus Cranberry Drop $6.95
    Fresh tangerine, Tanqueray Sterling vodka, cranberry juice,and fresh lime sour.

The Collection Martini $7.50
    Ketel One vodka or Bombay Sapphire gin with a splash of Laphroaig single malt Scotch and a hint of Noilly Prat dry vermouth.

Manhattan $7.50
    Maker's Mark whisky and Noilly Prat sweet vermouth. Truly a top-shelf Manhattan.

Tanqueray Green Apple Drop $7.95
    Green apple puree, Tanqueray Sterling vodka, fresh lemon sour, and apple schnapps.

Tie Drop $6.50
    Captain Morgan Spiced rum, Malibu rum, pineapple juice, cassis, and fresh lime.

Tropical Sunset Drop $6.50
    Finlandia cranberry vodka, pineapple juice, lemon sour.

Glacier Martini $6.95
    Bombay Sapphire gin combined with Ketel One or Grey Goose vodka. Finished off with a hint of blue curacao and a twist of fresh lemon

I think after today's events.. several people should get together for an ice cold beer.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 9 October 2002 23:50:18

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit