Isn't the tie a phallic symbol

by hippikon 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Sashays up to expat(Mae West style) grabs him by his 'tie' hey are you recycling or just happy to see me,,wink.....in all seriousness,nothing wrong with recyclin,in fact,there have been many topics and responses from the old h20 that were so good,I hope to see them pop up here again!! So lead on MacDuff! lol......one of my favs from long ago was Duncans story "FredHall and YK in the land of APostasia lol remember that? I hope it gets posted here one of these days,too funny :D and ext pat luv, dimit you are Not,never say that,,,,,,sashays out of the room,with expats tie lol,hugs,T

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Church steeples are also phallic symobols.
    TW

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Tina:

LOL!

Have you ever met the JW's who espouse the theory that in the new system everyone will go back to being naked?

I have. My reply to them was that, if that was the case, I would wear a very long, wide tie!

In which case, I think it rather necessary that you BRING MY TIE BACK RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY!

Expatbrit

• hippikon
    hippikon

Loved this thread - thought I would resurect it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The drawing of a watchtower on the Watchtower is a phallic symbol,and the WBTS is run by dicks,LOL!......OUTLAW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually the whole suit-and-tie deal is a vestige/echo of Mediaeval armour. Great example by a group of self-proclaimed pacifists, don't you think?

• Mulan
    Mulan

This is a mosque............in Bosnia I think. Does it look like a phallic symbol?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

As I've always said:

Freedom means not having to wear a tie!

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit