Are you loyal??? (WT quotes to feel guilty by)

by jimbob 15 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

jimbob and Gumby...you said a mouthful. I used to have this "friend" who was an elder. He would discuss private, congregational/committee matters with other elders on the phone behind closed doors at his home. Problem was, this guy was in the construction trade and half-deaf. His good little Dubbie wife confided to my wife (now EX) that she could hear everything he talked about by just standing outside the door. She would always call my good little Dubbie wife with the juiciest detailed gossip you ever heard. She always knew who was getting DF'd (and why) before it was announced. Funny thing, in my final letter to the New York Headquarters where I outlined the problems that were going on, I mentioned this too..and yes you guessed it, the reply from the illustrious Service Gestapo was to completely ignore any of the problems I mentioned. Oh but they did ask that any problems that I was having would not keep me from attending meetings. They are sooo wise.

-BONEZZ

• Dia
    Dia

This is an aside, but WHAT did you hear in all that gossip?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Dia...

She always knew who was getting DF'd (and why) before it was announced.

- B ONEZZ

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Guess I don't have a handle on all these cute little tricks yet.

-BONEZZ

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Thank you for this post. It sure brought back memories of reading that very information.

These people cause their own divisions to occur. They make it happen by pressuring members to behave like programmed robots.

I will look forward to when you post your story. My curiousity has been peaked!

Sentinel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey WT!!!! Here's my "loyalty": -------> ( | )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit