CoC on Hold for Me

by out4good3 21 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Or, is the read that good where i'll want to keep it for a couple of more weeks.

Yes...the read is that good!

I did it for me....a 3rd generation, firmly shod in the 'truth' JW. You will not be sorry you read it.

• Undecided
    Undecided

A great book. You will learn the truth about the TRUTH. I let my brother read it and it got rid of the guilt he felt after being Dfd for a Christmas infraction. You won't want to put it down when you start reading it.

Ken P.

• pharisee
    pharisee

The 2/3 vote thing really got me angry. Here I was told that all these descisions were inspired from God, and in reality it was just a bunch of "upper level mangers" having a board meeting and voting on peoples lives! It just made me sick.

• Francois
    Francois

The entirety of C of C is "meaty." There's not one lightweight chapter in there. I think everyone has a "most repugnant" part, and the Malawi atrocity is as good as any. The Mexico atrocity is also revealing as they come and there are many others. Get ready to extend your borrowing time.

francois

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

If ya got the dough, I'd buy it Joe. I have referenced it after my first read a number of times.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

I have the latest edition of CoC. The mexico issue and alternate service thing was pretty interesting to me. Malawi (bah crazy country names) chapters made me hate the GB. Spending all their time on DF issues and not caring what they were publishing was disgusting. Only half way through myself and have the latest copy of Christain Freedom sitting on the table right here next to me.

Enjoy - steal the damn thing if you have to

TT

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Enjoy - steal the damn thing if you have to

Hey, TT, we're not JW's anymore...That's what they do!!

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

You gotta read the whole thing... don't steal it, someone else might want it. (also, you may not even get it from the library -seems to disappear????). If you really need a copy, email me and I will send you one of the extras I have. When people learned I was contemplating leaving, I was amazed when a few copies appeared on my desk at work. And I had already ordered my family library copy.

• TR
    TR

Yes indeed, read all of the book. you'll find out that you can't put it down.

TR

• benext
    benext

You'll read it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit