UN & Df'ing

by Tashawaa 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• out4good3
    out4good3

i have been in the borg about 25+ years....if all the evidence was
    gathered,,,and sent to brooklyn,,,,from somebody who has done
    nothing wrong,,and in "good" standing in the congregation,,,what could
    they do????

I don't think it would be about a search for the truth at all or the quality or quantity of the evidence you present. You would be directly challenging their authority by not accepting their lame explanation and just letting it drop and waiting on Jah. By not keeping quiet about it my guess is you'll likely be brought up on charges of "causing divisions" and df'd without a second thought. Unless you can keep your mouth shut, shut down common sense and any sense of individualism, you never be able to reach the level of devotion and loyalty the WT demands.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Thanks for the welcome. It shouldn't matter what one's standing is... aren't we suppose to be prepared to make a "defense against anyone" who questions? For me its been a building of things over the years that opened my eyes. For one (this is soooo funny) but in service (I use to be a pioneer "ahhh, ooohhhh...") I once brought up to the car group the "hypothetical" question of would you still be in the truth or pioneering if you found out armeggedon wasn't coming in your life time? Come to think of it I didn't get much of a response, just an uncomfortable silence and subject change. Anyway, when the "new light" made everyone "brighter" and we figured out a generation was no longer connected to 1914 (I wonder if its the Baby Boomers), I was thoroughly disgusted. Oh brother, I could go on and on. I think it funny that they gave such a lame excuse. Personally, I think I could have come up with something better. I would share some of them with you, but given that this site gets surfed by the WBTS, I'd hate to actually give them something plausible that they could circulate to all the congregations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit