If you could do anything publicly to get JWs out

by cognac 30 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I forgot to say....during a convention / assembly n stuff 😊
  • jw07
    jw07

Set off EMP devices outside of all their major printing facilities. That would wipe all their electric equipment back to the stone age. Perhaps they would have a revival and become more like the Amish after.

• jw07
    jw07

1. Take control of JW.org, and print pro gay rights, and gay marriage 'nu-lite'. Email various organizations around the world telling them that "We Jehovah's Witnesses have finally come to our senses in this 21st century and have decided to embrace persons of all creeds and viewpoints in imitation of the 'happy God' Jehovah." Push the story on all major news networks, and wait for the wrath of the planet when Watchtower tries to retract the statement.

2. Release more 'nu-lite' of them doing away with shunning and disfellowshipping, and state that the only persons to now be disfellowshipped are elders who still try to disfellowship.

• Closer to Fine
    Closer to Fine

If money was no object I would approach the GB members and tell them to name their price. Every man has their price right? The money is theirs but first they have to post videos on their website divulging all the weird stuff in the jw history and admit that it all is a scam. They have to come clean on everything and then disappear with the promise of never to start any new religions ever again. I think I would have to break out and sing that old gospel song "OH HAPPY DAY"!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

If money was no object , every time they printed some stupid advice in their mags ,I would take out a full page advertisement in every national newspaper around the world .

And every time a governing body member does a video presentation , I would post it on national T.V. prime time so everybody could see what clowns they are.( they come across as if they are talking to two year olds )

smiddy

• cognac
    cognac

"and wait for the wrath of the planet when Watchtower tries to retract the statement."

hahahahaha, this cracked me up!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    have the sound system sabotaged at a big assembly.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I'd pay for advertising at the convention and just put up scriptures and quotes from the literature without comment. Such as the scripture in Deuteronomy about false prophets and the quotes like the one about young people never growing up in this system. That would be so powerful.
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I would rent some pick-up trucks and vans for Sunday mornings to park outside Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls and have a large 4'x8' A frame sign in the bed 4" lettering with blown up famous Watch tower and Awake magazines. Themost famous Magazine Covers : dead Children (no blood), Generations, and "1975 ". Perhaps an old Rutherford "Religion is a snare and a Racket sign" ?. Perhaps some big GB 2.0 head shots with Pope Hats? A big inflatable Golden Calf with a blue JW.ORG between the horns? A big paper mache' Molech in the truck bed?

Actually i just got a cell phone call from an awakening JW AT THIS MORNINGS MEETING (40+ yrs in) who is looking at apostate WEB sites DURING the meeting!!!!! lol. He told me the recent GB talks are more damaging to his "faith" than any appostate site. Tight pants Tony, constant begging for money, and the Societies "defense" during the Royal commision inquiry is really shaking him up.

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    How about offering a full time college scholarship to any one who is willing to remain unbaptized and leave the Organization?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit