Billygoat got married!

by MegaDude 15 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I went to a beautiful wedding today. Billygoat a/k/a Andrea Macelfresh was married to Neil Weathersbee (Mozzer4life) in an outdoor ceremony overlooking a small lake. The weather was perfect, the bride was beautiful, and Andi and Neil looked very happy.

Billygoat's parents refused to attend because they are JWs. But the JW.com contingent was there: Megadude, COMF, Six of Nine, and District Overbeer Valis. Who needs your cultist family around when you have your apostate brothers.

Valis and Six and COMF were taking pics so maybe they'll post some here or on another thread.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I like to wish them a long and happy marriage! Good Lick guys and well wishes.

Love,

Tess

• Celia
    Celia

Congratulations to the new couple !

Her parents didn't attend ? Why ? You say it was an outdoor ceremony, not in a "forbidden" church building...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It was a beautiful day today, I sure hope they do post some pics.

It is very sad her parents were not there, I am sure it probably cast a little shadow over the event. But she and Neil are both sweethearts and will have each other.

Like you said, Mega, even when our fleshly family throws us away for not being JW's , we have this family.

Congrats, to the Newlyweds.................Dede

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

DA DA DADA DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Andi & Neil)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Andee

Celia, I believe that Andi shared here that even though she was willing not to be married in a "church" they still refused to come.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    CONGRADULATIONS
    to the
    BRIDE AND GROOM

SOME HAPPY NEWS

Edited by - plmkrzy on 5 October 2002 18:49:2

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Congratulations Billygoat & Mozzer4life!!!

And my condolences to all you gents that thought perhaps someday you might have a chance!

• blondie
    blondie

Some JWs will not go to a wedding if a baptized JW marries a non-JW even if it is in a neutral place religiously. It is a personal choice not a requirement. Some JWs will attend. If either the groom or the bride are DF'd or DA'd, hardly any JW will go. Some JWs will not attend if they know a DF'd or DA'd person will be among the guests. (now that I see the pictures, a minister is performing the ceremony, a definite no-no for most JWs.) Well, it's your parents' loss, Billygoat.

I don't know Billygoat's JW status, but this might shed some light on her parents not attending.

Congratulations you too, your real friends were there. Send some pictures to your parents, Billygoat, if appropriate.

Edited by - Blondie on 5 October 2002 19:8:2

Edited by - Blondie on 5 October 2002 19:56:46

• Valis
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn

It's just too sad that the parent's didn't get to see their son marry such a lovely girl. The JW are just pitiful.

Congrats to the happy couple.

Marilyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit