Scully

I'd ask: "Who the hell wants to know?"

Love, Scully

• ugg
    ugg

smoke another joint

• Brummie
    Brummie

Eeerm...the front door... right? Or...the voice is coming from within the room...or ....flaming eck just tell the answer or I aint gonna sleep tonight!

Sounds like a scene out of Scream 3 or sumpthin

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

You could do the jw thing - go along with your own associative delusion that the voice was from someone who must be sinister, then bolt through the other door without looking - instead of just waiting in the room.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Start a Knock Knock joke.

Max

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

say, "I don't know what *&^%$# door you're at, but my pizza better not be cold!"

• SYN
    SYN

You are the subject of a Turing Test.

Now the question is, are you human? Or are you something else?

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

It's at Both doors. For He does not give you salvation but trickery. As stupid as this might sound...in this realm and all others there is only one way out: not by calling God, not by listening to the voice, but simply to call out for Jah-Eshua ...that which means "Jah Saves" not Jah alone but Jah-Eshua. No religion or physical earthlin man can bring you a 'way' to freedom out of this room because he likewise does not know which door to go through. But only TRUTH does. That being Jah-Eshua. i know..it sounds really dumb to most people but in actuality...when you get into deep thought about it...it's kinda...freaky~FS

Edited by - fiveshadows on 6 October 2002 20:18:52

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit