Very Important Question

by FiveShadows 18 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

I was very freaked out about this little ...epiphany last night...wondering if anyone else figured this out or not? Your in a room, you see two doors. One in Front and behind you. All you know about this room is this room. You do not know where you are at. You know nothing of what lies outside of this room. It is what it is and stays at where it is, and yet covers everything but not all. (sorry state of mind) You hear a sinster voice say "What door am I at?" ........what do you do? ~FS

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Say, "Who are you?"

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

He repeats himself, "What door am I at?"

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Are you tripping?

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

LOL no just some Meta-physics ~FS

• kes152
    kes152

I'd say "wazzzup!!!!"

*Just being facetious*

Peace to you!

Aaron

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

aaron! come on...i'm serious...

• ashling
    ashling

Sounds like growing up a JW, doesn't it? All that you can be sure of, or all that you are told you can be sure of, is the WTS. Having come to your senses, scaled the wall of apostacy (hee, hee), and run like the dickens to SANITY, you find yourself in this room, (this forum, perhaps?), taking a much-needed breather. Behind door number one: everything you knew, all your 'friends', your 'family', your 'faith' - (you can get it all back - at a price - condenscension, humiliation, 'counseling', the pity of idiots, self-delusion, self-denial, depression, etc., etc.); behind door number two: a healthy, human existence, in which you won't have all the answers the WTS so readily provides. This is where you find yourself when "waiting on Jehovah" just doesn't cut it anymore, and inaction and apathy are poor excuses for a human existence. The sinister voice? Not yours, certainly!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows
    Sounds like growing up a JW, doesn't it? All that you can be sure of, or all that you are told you can be sure of, is the WTS. Having come to your senses, scaled the wall of apostacy (hee, hee), and run like the dickens to SANITY, you find yourself in this room, (this forum, perhaps?), taking a much-needed breather.

You had me going for a min...and i can.......agree with this statement. This you do have right, that can exist in all instances. However the doors in your theory...are wrong. Anyone else? I think Shelby would know this answer to this. ;)

• Farkel
    Farkel

: You hear a sinster voice say "What door am I at?" ........what do you do?

Remind yourself not to each rich foods before going to bed, that's what!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit