Hooray, My wife is getting out!

by JG 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Bluesapphire:

Well, I'll take my chances. Jesus will be the judge. Maybe youwill die at armageddon."
    LOL ...
  • JG
    JG

Blue Saph, I think that your line of thinking will help. I think that she should throw in a Don't worry about me jehovah will lead me Just Wait On Jehovah. hehe I personally think it would be funny but it would be lost on jolene. I want to thank everyone who has ever helped me here you have been my beacon and my refuge for sanity. I know it's not over but we could be on our way. I will be bouncing in every once in a while tonight and will spend time here tommorrow. So anyway I'm not leaving I'll just be pretty busy over the next few Hours.

Love to all Sean

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

good for you guys, it's hectic until they make an announcement. she can put off studying with excuses but soon will run out of that. or she can be up front once everything is in laid out.

we wrote letters but never used the word ( disassociating) in the letter, they still wanted to set up a meeting, (you know they have to go by the book). anyway my hubby met with them, being the head , I didn't want anything to do with them, I had already stated that in the letter. he recorded the whole thing, they wanted to know bottom line if we wanted our names removed. the call we made (he made) the next day was YES I suppose it was announced after that, don't know for sure, don't care. no other family members are in, they prayed for 12 years for us to be out. see God answers prayers.

• Mary
    Mary

Get your wife to tell the sister she's studying with that she's "attracted" to her......THAT outta end the study nice and quick!

Seriously though, even though your wife was baptized 10 years ago, she managed to "fall away" once, so maybe she should just start cancelling her bible studies one week after another, or tell her just to not show up. Eventually, the sister that she studies with will get pissed off enough that she won't bother calling any more. Trust me, it works.

• Beans
    Beans

This thread should be named "My sex life just got better" but seriously thats amazing I hope it goes well!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

Canadian Overbeer

• mustang
    mustang

A simple "more combative and confrontational statement":

DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU!!!

Mustang

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

What changes in the last six weeks?

• JG
    JG

This thread should be named "My sex life just got better" but seriously thats amazing I hope it goes well!Rotflmao ha hah ha Nah she never knew the rules about Sex.

Marilyn

The changes I'm talking about relate to the Aug Kingdom ministries article on DF and DA's and fadeaways. Basically the society is going back to the 1981 rules shun everyone unless they live in your house. Watchtower info service has a good article on it. (link at the bottom of page.) But as it relates to her if her mom or sis da'd to join another church then she would have to shun them. And with families like ours that's not going to happen.

• Swan
    Swan

JG,

I sure can sympathize with you and your wife. You want to be happy that she's taking back her control, but on the other hand it will be painful for her to be cut off from her family members. It's a mixed blessing sometimes. I know that personally I am far better off out of their cult, but I really miss my family. It's been almost 9 years. So I can really feel for what you two are going through.

Tammy

• JG
    JG

Tammy,

I'm so sorry about your family and the pain it must be, I couldn't imagine it my family is so tight that it would be unbearable. My wife actually was having pressure from the reverse direction. She was getting back into the "truth" and the changes would have required her to shun her family, Well that's not going to happen and it kind of effected her. She saw the pain that it would cause and she realized that shunning is not from God, Jesus ate with the tax collectors, he did not shun them.

Her whole family is away from the Jw's and so it is easier for her. Avoiding a JC and DFing is mostly because of the hassle and the pressure she doesn't need. Pray for her that she doesn't give in to the pressure. I don't think that she will though she has called her mom and sister and told them of her decision and I think if she starts getting a bunch of pressure it will force her away instead of to them.

Still I can't/won't truly believe it until she DA's

Love to all Sean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit