Thanks from Cassi and Max

by maximumflash 14 Replies latest jw friends

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Sorry I could not make this post ealier than this but things have been a little rough around our neck of the woods here lately.

Where to start, my daughter was admitted to the hospital about 3 weeks ago with a kidney infection. She stayed for a few days and the doctors were concerned that she may have had appendictis.

Last week, Cassi was admitted to the hospital once again due to infection getting worse. She stayed in the hospital for a few days too. She continues to see the doctor about 2-3 times a week which has been going on for quite some time now. She may need surgery again in the near future. She has been in and out of the hospital for weeks now.

On top of the trips to the doctor and hospitals, the Army isn't making my life very easy either with all the events going on in the world.

Did I mention that I am also trying to finish college?

Oh, and there is a hurricane here, just to top it all off.

Thank you all for your concern for us. You all are a bunch of great friends and Cassi and I love you all. Thanks again.

Max

Edited by - maximumflash on 3 October 2002 22:57:41

• onacruse
    onacruse

((((Max and Cassi)))

Sheesh, what a year this has been for you!

Glad that you are all still hanging in there...looking forward to seeing you both again in chat

Craig

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Thank you so much for writing to us, Max! Please give Cassi and your daughter a big hug from me. I love you all very much.

Love,

Dottie

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thanks for letting us know Max.

Please give Cassi my love and tell her that I am thinking of her and praying that she be healed swiftly.

Love, Dutchie

• think41self
    think41self

((((Cassi & Max))))

Thanks for the update...please give Cassi big hugs from all of us . Your family is really being hit with a lot right now. I wish there were something more than words we could share with you right now. I think the hurricane threat is lessening, is it not? Things will get better soon, hang in there!

Tracy

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((Max & Cassiline))))))))

Take care you guys.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I will tell the family all of you said "Hi" and that all of you are thinking of us. Thanks a million.

• jack2
    jack2

max, thanks so much for the update! wow, life is crazy for you two. Please give my best to Cami and take care. We hope to see you back soon! jack

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry to hear about all your troubles, but I'm glad Cassi hasn't had to undergo surgery again.

Here's to hoping the big storm doesn't blow you away and you family obtains their healthy status again.

Hugs,

j2bf

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((cassi & Max))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When it rains, it pours! Thanks for letting us know you guys are hanging in there!

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit