Dress up like JW for Holloween!! LOL

by mamashel 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mamashel
    mamashel

I was just thinking that Holloween is just around the corner. Woulnt it be a scream to dress up in a dress and hubby in a suit and tie and go "door to door" for holloween???

HEHEHHE! I guess i have too much time on my hands huh!

mamashel

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

LOL .....mamashel, You are a hoot!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

How about dressing up as Dubs, but only visit dub houses, and PASS OUT candy to everyone that answers the door. (Eat the rest yourself, you'll have a lot left over).

• Gopher
    Gopher

What did you have in mind? A polyester suit? Poor-fitting shoes? Horn-rimmed glasses? An overstuffed bookcase? Whoops, wouldn't want to stuff the bookcase, you need room for the candy you'd collect....

OTOH, it seems like nobody would WANT to give candy to a JW on Halloween.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Do American witnesses dress that bad? (:-

In a newspaper article (liberal paper) describing an assembly in a European country, the journalist described the atmosphere as resembling the 50s due to the family-friendly atmosphere (please do not mess comments with pe... into this as well, it is getting sort of worn out). The way people dressed, groomed and bijouteri was described as modern.

Most witness youths dress very modern, slightly downplayed at assemblied, but def. modern in leisure time.

• blondie
    blondie

Don't be too realistic or everyone will be "home but hiding."

• Jesika
    Jesika

If I dressed up like a JW I think it would scare me too much---LOL

• SYN
    SYN

Gopher: Something "modest"!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

That would be fine Mama, but you could get shot, considering the pedo issue and all.

• Dawn
    Dawn

I'm going to a costume Halloween party and told my friends I was thinking of coming as a JW. I thought it was hysterical!! - but they told me they'd throw me out if I showed up that way.

So I'm going as a cat. How boring...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit