Disfellowshipped people are quickly reinstated / Japan

by nakanozzi 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    Corporations only fire people if they're easily replaceable.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "How can local elders be upset by decisions made by....themselves?"

Same way the GB can know it's wrong but believe it's true... at the same time.

• poopie
    poopie
    I know a person who has put i 10 letters. They told the person were not ready to reinatate the person makes all the meetings for 3yrs the elders hate the person.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The whole reinstatement process is due for an overhaul.

When slow growth becomes negative growth we may see all manner of unthinkable "nu-lite."

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Gotta keep those numbers up, right?

I know of two openly adulterous and slanderous ones who were reinstated in eight months or less.

I think the only requirement is that the person is not actively proselytizing against the borg.

• kairos
    kairos

Maybe the "Return" brochure is going to lead the way for amnesty for the DA'd/DF'd.

That would be pathetic, as it would be to increase donations.

Let's watch.

• chicken little
    chicken little

We had three japanese pioneer brothers stay at out home in the early 90's. None of them lived by themselves all still at home in late 20's. Did not know how to iron a shirt or do laundry. I did it once for them and then told them they had to take care of themselves. What was interesting was their information about reporting hours in Japan.

Remember at this time Japan was having peak after peak of publishers. They told me no one is irregular in their congregations as the elders just put down and hour or two for everyone, even if they had not put a report in.

They also spoke about pioneer princesses, girls who had parents drive them around the territory and who acted like royalty because they were pioneers. The three that stayed with us for 10 days did not contribute to anything and we did not mind as they were "poor" pioneers. That illusion was shattered on the final days when they went shopping for high end brands of everything and came home to show us what they had bought as well as shipped home. We were struggling at the time to make ends meet...left a bad taste in my mouth!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sparrowdown - "The whole reinstatement process is due for an overhaul."

Never gonna happen.

The shun-gun is the most effective weapon they have...

...but - ironically - it only keeps its effectiveness if it's used more and more vigorously as time goes on.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

@vidiot - "never gonna happen"

Care to make a wager on that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit