JW's reaction in Sac

by Erica 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Hi Erica! It's me, Cynthia. Just don't you worry about what anyone else thinks about you in the KH or any of the other JW's. Remember, we are all behind you--we know and you know you have done the right thing.

The reason the JW's are so mad is because what we are effectively doing is knocking down their "IDOL", the Watchtower. JW's don't seem to put much belief or faith in Jesus Christ, the founder of Christianity, do they? They are so caught up in protecting this "Jehovah" which is really just an idol that is being knocked down. And it hurts them and their pride. They have to stop and think about if they are right or wrong--because if they are wrong, then they have spent X number of years in a false religion. It hurts them to even have to go that way.

So are you over the jet lag yet?

Love, Cynthia

• Jesika
    Jesika

I love getting under their skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so self-absorbed, and think they are always right. Makes me sick, but makes me laugh when they get upset about stuff like this.

Jes

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Erica,

Let'em screw themselves. I bet they are angry because they can't face the Reality as well as they are angry because you are proving them wrong and that you're right.

I love to see the expression on those idiots' faces when they are proven that they are not always right.

They are so caught up in protecting this "Jehovah" which is really just an idol that is being knocked down

Pretty ironic that while they accuse non-JWs of being idolaters, they are the ones who strongly practice idolatry.

I love getting under their skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so self-absorbed, and think they are always right. Makes me sick, but makes me laugh when they get upset about stuff like this.

I second that too, Jesika.

regards,

Ajax

• Farkel
    Farkel

Erica,

I'm in Sac now. (if you mean Sacramento, CA) Write me and I'll give you my phone number. I'm sure we have much to discuss.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit