For Those Who Pray. My dad is very sick

by DJ 43 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dj.

We may disagree on religous grounds, but you have my entire hearffelt sympathy in this matter.

I hope you gather all the strength from any source you can. Yes I do still pray, so consider it done.

Danny

• Robdar
    Robdar

((((((((((((DJ)))))))))

I know that you have much faith, DJ. My prayers are with you and your dad.

Love,Robyn

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

((((((((((((((((DJ)))))))))))))))

Know that you and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

• DJ
    DJ

What a nice surprise to see you guys post to my month old thread!!!! So sweet. I don't even really know why I came back here today. I'm so glad I did. (((((((thanks)))))))) My pop is in Houston and has been for about 2 1/2 weeks for a clinical trial. We live in PA, so Texas is like the other side of the earth right now. This is his last possible treatment hope. It's very expensive, not covered by insurance because they are still under the eye of the FDA. They've had tremendous results with brain tumors there. Time will tell. I never expected to be this blown away by my father's illness. He was always such a healthy strong man. I hate sickness and deaths. I appreciate your prayers with all of my heart. I hate the thought of not having him around to talk to. He will be truly missed by me and my husband. He's just one of those kind of people that makes your heart smile for some reason. I think that I need to try and begin to let go a bit for my kids sake. I've been neglecting them by putting my dad first. I just realized that is the behavior that my dad would hate the most. I never realized that I was such a "daddy's girl" but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm just struggling with trying to figure out how to begin to let go. My heartfelt thanks for your posts. Love Dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit